New Batman by 4H are out

Degato

these figures would have been great if not for the capes and paintjobs.

Well...The paint jobs are pretty much near perfect. And they have cloth capes so that they can sit down. It IS a Kid's toy line y'know. What a concept. :roll:

okay i'll show the pics again

first pics(painted by horsemen) near the bottom of page

http://www.411mania.com/figures/article.ph...?figures_id=452

final crap mattel paint job pics

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&album=DC+...ize=500&start=0

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&album=DC+...ize=500&start=0

and as regards to the cloth cape, have you ever heard of a company called DCDirect. theyt make good fiures, you know what kind of capes they use, soft plastic, they look perfect and can sit in them. take a look at these pics before you call this paint job perfect :roll:

I have to back Venal 4 on this one some of these arguments are downright rediculous.

DCD crappy plastic and break easy?? I've never had ONE breakage with a DCD figure other than somethig like Green Arrow's feather. I've seen these things thrown about and they still are not only in one peace but the majority if not all still have nice tight joints. The plastic they use is the best quaity plastic of any toy company and because it's soft, solid and not brittle it breaks LESS than any other toy company. Mattel?? Fft. just wait until that pile of junk breaks in your hands.

Cloth Cape so they can sit down?? The new Vynal capes DCD has been using are truely great. They enable the figure to sit down and what not and still look good. This is the best advancement in capes that has ever been done for a toy company.

Paint Jobs?? God mattel is a fu*king joke. They absoutly butured the Four Horesmen;s sculpts. DCD's paint obs are absoutly amazing, crisp bright colors, they don't look overly plasticy like all of mattel's crap. If you want further proof of how much mattel sucks at paint jobs look at this link...

http://www.messikan.com/images/joker.jpg

Or go to www.fourhoresmen.biz and look at ALL of the MOTU figures they have in display. I gaurontee the next time ou go to look at the MOTU figures you own you will break down crying.

Articulation: it's true!! The DCD Superman figures sport far, far more articulation than Mattel's new Batman figures do, pathetic argument!

The bottom line is this: People #$#@# or try and avoid DCD becaue they are expensive. And yes they are damn expensive. But you pay for crap you'll get it. Mattel is cheap, in more ways than just price.

You get what you pay for.

and as regards to the cloth cape, have you ever heard of a company called DCDirect. theyt make good fiures, you know what kind of capes they use, soft plastic, they look perfect and can sit in them.

I love DCD! But only a small number of thier figures, mostly the recently released figures, have soft plastic capes, and the majority of the caped figures have hard plastic ones. I can respect your opinion, but but before you go blasting mine, do some research. :roll:

Soft Plastic capes:

SA Batman

SA Robin

MA Superman

MA Bizarro

MA Supergirl

Huntress

And they still don't sit very well.

Hard plastic capes:

Martian Manhunter

SA Martian Manhunter

MA Hourman

GA Hourman

GA Dr. Midnite

GA Starman

SA Superman

SA Superboy

SA Supergirl

Dr. Fate

Spectre I

GA Green Lantern

Lightning Lad

Mon-El

To name a few

And why compare DCD to Mattel.....One's adult collector's company and on'e a kid's company. Yay. They both make Batman, but they are STILL completely different companies, or is that not clear?

I guess the argument is that untill DCD makes modern Batman, we're stuck with what Mattel gives us, and compared to DCD product, kids company or not it's just so sub par.

If i hadthe oppertunity to own modern batman i could pay twice as much for a DCD one and have a great batman never have to worry about it. or i could buy Mattel batman for half the price, than buy a better looking CD one when it comes out. and still pay way more than i had to and it will ultimatly come down to the fact i'm stuck with a crappy mattel figure anyway.

The real kicker is that since they were such amazing sculpts and lookd so good on the proto pics, the final product is just so dissapointing.

Seeing I can't wait for the end of July for them to get here. I had my Mom pick me up them today in Palm Desert Ca. The employee couldn't believe I was calling them from NY. Funny part was as he was pulling the figures off the shelf for me at 9:30 my Mom was also there picking through the figures. They had 11 figures out of the 12 figure case and the only figure they didn't have was the Zipline Batman. I heard the Robin wasn't sent in the first shipments. I just can't believe they only packed 1 basic Batman in the case.

best quality figures on the market,and articulation is better than the new bat figures :roll:

Well not really

take my Green Arrow figure for example

He can move his arms up and down like most of the DCD figures but not to the sides

3 of the 5 stores that I go to in the NY/NJ area didn't get them in today. But I did manage to find a store that still had a set left and I'm glad they did. In my opinion the Zipline Batman is perfect likeness.

My coic shop gets them in tomorrow. I will be sure to check them out. Will probably pick up batman but i will reserve judgement on the wothr two. By the looks of things i'll be waiting for the DCD Joker and skipping on the crappy Mattel one. Robin sucked in the proto pics but i will also reserve judgement on him as well.