Rage re-released in all red/Crimson?

Admiral Hunter

i hope this does not turn into another thread bashing eagle eye joe.

i feel he is one of the most valuable members of the joe community.

the gi joe fan community of best fans heirachy goes like this:

1.  daryl d. priest=the father of the joes

2. josh blaylock=the father of the stories

3.  eagle eye joe=the keeper of all the secrets

i am glad to report to the joe fan chain of command.

admiral snackbar reporting for duty!

:lol: keeper of all the secrets......man that's some funny crap. Sure Snacks, he was sooooo right about the new waiste design(diapers and he liked them!) and not to mention Zartan and Duke wave 8 figures being new sculpts. I'm glad I believe him on everything! :roll:

Seriously i'd love a Wolf and Maggot reralease.

Draven

The maggot is an awesome vehicle...I love all mine.

Yea, it's a cool vehicle but too big to play with, especially when you consider it's purpose (mobile artillery). I rather have 2 Wolves, Stuns, or Rages than one MAGGOT.

All? How many ya' got?

It is not too big if you seperate it. I have 3 of them. Me and prozac know a cool vehicle when we see one.

Don't get me wrong, if they did reissue it, I'd definitely pick one up. But if some of the medium vehicles came out, I'd get 2 or 3.

The maggot is an awesome vehicle...I love all mine.

Yea, it's a cool vehicle but too big to play with, especially when you consider it's purpose (mobile artillery). I rather have 2 Wolves, Stuns, or Rages than one MAGGOT.

All? How many ya' got?

3.95...he he...my fourth one is missing the radar and one of the support legs. it would be 6 but I sold 2 a few months back. I had to clear some stuff out. If I could I'de get them back.

@yeha@

I got three convention sets on me, and if you name the right price, I would lose of one of 'em.

To clarify, no one but me personally made the claim about the rage. The post on qktheatre, was only about the new puzzle he saw/found/has.

I actually just looked at a picture on my wall, and one of my rages DOES have a bumper! (Go me!)

And next to the HISS I, the Mobile Command Center (since I didn't have a Terrordrome) was my favorite piece of vehicle to use in the name of Cobra. Of course now that I'm low on cash, I need to find a new base of operations for my Python Army. The Rage was second fiddle only to the Stun when it came to Cobra-troop-carrying-ability in my eyes.

-Kevin

@l@ loo hoo...SER!

1. daryl d. priest=the father of the joes

3. eagle eye joe=the keeper of all the secrets

@l@ loo hoo...SER!

:lol: You forgot butt kisser in front of that VH!

Draven

man you are such a huge tool!

personally, I don't consider any of those people to be what you claim. DDP is only important to me because he is keeping GiJoe alive, but I am not a fan of most of his choices..

Blaylock doesn't mean crap to me, and none of his stories ever figure into my idealization of the GiJoe world.

EEJ, is just another dude who wants to feel important, even though the people he worships (Hasbro) don't agree with his image of himself. He is just another fanboy, however, unlike most fans, he tries to keep fans down for some reason.

Like when he reported those ebay auctions.. I think it was probably because he was jealous that he didn't get the scoop, wouldn't be the first to own them, or had nothing to do with it.. this guy has some serious issues to feel the need to do that.

I have strongly negative feelings towards EEJ. By all means, whoever likes to lurk ADC forums and go tattle on other forums, inform him. Maybe he could answer some of this misinformation.

:lol: EEJ = Baghdad Bob

Tom

@l@ loo hoo...SER!

Draven

Hey...I didn't realize the OSER part flashed as well, on the emoticon there! :lol: You're quoting it made it show up through the Red background...cool!

8) okay my easily amused moment over... :lol:

I

@l@ loo hoo...SER!

Draven

Hey...I didn't realize the OSER part flashed as well, on the emoticon there! :lol: You're quoting it made it show up through the Red background...cool!

8) okay my easily amused moment over... :lol:

I

lol glad to be of service VH! :lol:

Draven

@l@ loo hoo...SER!

Draven

Not to mention "delusional" and "booger-eating"

Sure EEJ's reasoning for turning in dealers of test shots to Hasbro may be questionable, but those test shots are still illegally stolen stuff from Hasbro, and the Ebay sellers are the crooks. They want huge amounts of money for property they paid nothing for, and made themselves very obvious to catch. So some collectors are out a neon-orange test shot stolen by a thief? Big deal. Complaints against EEJ wouldn't be so numerous if YOUR stolen collection was on Ebay. Hasbro didn't appreciate it, either.

@homer@

Mmmmm . . . boogers . . .

Here's a theory, though:

Most trolls (i.e. Lil' Snacks) usually thrive on getting reactions out of people. Since he's made it abundantly clear that he's not at ALL about serious contributions, ignoring him is my vote.

I know it's fun to talk crap on all his *BS*

But I think we're more than capable of coming up with our OWN topics to talk crap on. :D

:lol: LOL! Man Snackbar,I give you credit for being an extreme JvC fan and all,but you sooo kwazy!I've heard some stuff about the EEJ guy and people give him too much credit than he's worth...in fact he should probably be getting none at all.Doesn't he claim to have some Hasbro contacts or something?What are they?Janitors?And like Clam mentioned, after Sgt.Savage came out of the closet revealing that he reported the eBay images to Hasbro,guess who was right there to jump on the tattle-tail bandwagon?EEJ.I really don't take any comments from this guy to worth...he's reported his 'scoops' here and most of them turn out to be totally wrong...he's just a fanboy who happens to think he's on the inside track looking out,but it's completely the opposite.

Ehh the Rage was pretty cool,I never recall owning one,I never had very many vehicles and the ones I did are from the late,late 80's and early 90's stuff.I do think the Rage is second to the STUN though,the STUN has long since been one of Cobra's most recognizable vehicles.It's really got a unique design and look to it that makes it stand out from the rest.