Heroes case ratio for those who are interested.

1337R8

I ran into a freshly restocked toy department at a Super Ghetto*Mart last night:

2 Ice Armor He-Man

2 Man-E-Faces

1 Fisto Envy He-Man

1 Buzz Off

Of course, I immediately bought both Man-E-Faceses and Buzz Off. Tonight, I went back, morbidly curious as to whether or not the He-Mans had sold.

Who wants to guess whether or not the He-Glut remains? *rolls eyes*

While it is upsetting to see that Mattel is still favoring He-Man in the cases (Half He-Man, half "other"), it is at least heartwarming to see that Man-E-Faces outnumbers one of the He-Mans. Perhaps there will also be inverted cases, with two Buzz Offs, one Man-E-Faces, and the same for the He-Mans? I suppose I can live with that.

My case had one Buzz-Off and five Mekanecks!

actually my case should be coming in a few days so I will let you know what my ratio is. I hope I get a chase or two.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE