Night Force

The 6 pack should be $19.99, unless TRU jacks it up to $24.99

CG 3 pack SRP is $9.99

Night force should be $19.00 or $24.99.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was, for the most part, impressed with what we saw, but I was disappointed with the amount that we saw. I was really hoping to see some pics of wave 9, and some info for 10 or even 11. We got plenty of RAH for the next year, but not too much info on JVC for the next year. I am delighted with the RAH stuff, but as a fan of both I was hoping to be treated to an idea about the future. Anyway...looking forward to next year!

Cool! Thanks a lot! Since the 6pack comes out in april I can start stashing some cash.

Not only does it come out in April... You will have to be purchasing at least ten of 'em!!! (I know I need to save my money to buy about ten, plus about $300 worth of CG 3-packs)

-Kevin

Cool! Thanks a lot! Since the 6pack comes out in april I can start stashing some cash.

Not only does it come out in April... You will have to be purchasing at least ten of 'em!!! (I know I need to save my money to buy about ten, plus about $300 worth of CG 3-packs)

-Kevin

Dont forget the mail away crimson guard faces also :)-

Hold up, I thought the Cobras were going to be online exclusives. Who gets the Crimson 3-pack?

Hold up, I thought the Cobras were going to be online exclusives. Who gets the Crimson 3-pack?

Level 6 retailers, such as Walgreens, etc. Kinda like the Transformers HOC distribution, meaning no WM, TRU, Target, etc. I think it will also be available at internet shops as well.

Level 6 retailers, such as Walgreens, etc. Kinda like the Transformers HOC distribution, meaning no WM, TRU, Target, etc. I think it will also be available at internet shops as well.

it'll be just online i believe, or it'll end up showing at TRU, it just said EXCLUSIVE on the card if i remember correctly

Alright but what about the Crimson set?

Online exclusive or go to your pharmacy and buy it, i think :-? :)- :)-

just online i think

My impression from reports on another board was thet the CG set would be distributed like the Transformers HOC, meaning it will be available at retail (Walgreens, Fred Meyer, etc.) and online, while the Cobra set will be TRU/Amazon.

I hope your right fred, cause i hate having to pay that extra 6 bucks for shipping and then waiting forever for it to arrive, why can't everything just be avaliable in stores, i hate those online exclusives :x

:)- :)-

Well, either way they will end up on gijoeforsale.com or smalljoes.com.

My impression from reports on another board was thet the CG set would be distributed like the Transformers HOC, meaning it will be available at retail (Walgreens, Fred Meyer, etc.) and online, while the Cobra set will be TRU/Amazon.

I hope your right fred, cause i hate having to pay that extra 6 bucks for shipping and then waiting forever for it to arrive, why can't everything just be avaliable in stores, i hate those online exclusives :x

Doesn't really matter here. TRU seems to jack up their prices here at the stores. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy in bulk online. :-?

Doesn't really matter here. TRU seems to jack up their prices here at the stores. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy in bulk online. :-?

Our prices are the MSRP's thankfully! :)

The Crimson 3-pack said Market 6... That means "No TRU, KB, Wal-Mart" and whatever the other two are...

Target and K-mart

I'm not sure if K-Mart qualifies as a "major" retailer anymore. :wink:

lol, yeah i agree, but its one of the 5

Everything from the Joecon will be ALL MIIIIIINE!

For about 5 minutes, then I steal it from you :lol: :)-

LOL!! :lol: I know I said this before, but at times it's really funny seeing the two of you interact here on the boards... :lol: :)-

Everything from the Joecon will be ALL MIIIIIINE!

For about 5 minutes, then I steal it from you :lol: :)-

LOL!! :lol: I know I said this before, but at times it's really funny seeing the two of you interact here on the boards... :lol: :)-

Thanks Samus :)- , do i get another cookie? 8) :wink: