OFFICIAL CONVENTION THREAD

Riker

Well with the Convention in 4-days I thought that this could be the thread where we can discuss the convention stuff!!! And JayC can post his pics here if he wants!!!

Hey MODS or JAYC can you make this Sticky if you want??

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to know 'bout the good ol' convention exclusive item!!! I was thinking of what would be easy to see and or mass produce for this event. If they used the Hiss last year, what item would they use this year? A locust? A sharc? Either way I think it'll be a small vehicle. Most likely for the joes this time.

-Kevin

(Anyone got a good picture of a Python Patrol army, or Crimson Strike Team army they want to send me? (As in at least 20 figures in vehicles or so))

well if this is gonna be the OFFICAL thread then it needs bumped up.

oh so very soon...

yep nas a couple more hours! weeehoooo! i hope we see lots of new stuff im stoked about the new stuff we've seen so far!

TM

Do we have people who have computer access out there to upload their pics right away. :D

Nah i know, you guys are gonna be busy having too much fun. Don't worry bout us guys who couldn't get off of work. :cry:

awww, of course we'll post pics man, i am hoping lol if the hotel has computer hook up we will, pics will poor in man i promise :)-

well, I aint staying in a hotel. So I will be showing my pics when I get home each night. Probably before midnight Pacific time. But I won't be there Thursday at all

Could one of you guys please ask them what the hell is up with those arms and hands?

Like can't we get figures that can rest their arms fully at their sides? 'Cause it's damn annoying how everyone looks like they left the hangers inside their clothes.

And the hands; uniform hands for uniform weapons, specifically the handle. While some of the weapons are cool, it's ##$%$#ed that the figures can't hold them. Furthermore, having uniform hands and weapons would make interchangeablity of weapons and gear easier to employ among the figures.

If not, I would like to know why?? Why in god's name... why?

Thanks.

Also, if there is a survey or a questionaire, can one of youse take a snap shot of it? It's good to know what's available and possible for release as far as RAH molds go (like last year). Or at least the ideas being tossed around and/or considered.

Thanks again.

Hey Super Mgeatron, don't forget my set man.

Ahhh this is a good day. Its the con, and my birthday. I will spend it looking at con pics and praying my man got me hooked up with some con premium.

I wouldn't expect to much tonight for pics. The good stuff will come maybe late Friday or Sat.

yeah, tonight is basically just sign in and setting up the custom contests.. you guys should have gave me some customs to enter :D .

however, we should find out what the attendee exclusive item is tonight, and someone should have pics of the sets available also.

I can't believe that they have managed to keep the exclusive a secret this long.. I thought for sure it would have leaked out when they were produced at the factory. Last year we knew it was the hiss weeks before the convention. :-?

I wouldn't expect to much tonight for pics. The good stuff will come maybe late Friday or Sat.

yeah, tonight is basically just sign in and setting up the custom contests.. you guys should have gave me some customs to enter :D .

however, we should find out what the attendee exclusive item is tonight, and someone should have pics of the sets available also.

I can't believe that they have managed to keep the exclusive a secret this long.. I thought for sure it would have leaked out when they were produced at the factory. Last year we knew it was the hiss weeks before the convention. :-?

If I remember correctly from last year they managed to keep the Hiss Tank a secret right up to the opening day.

Well, seeing as how I'm eagerly awaiting what this item is aswell, I might have to run and get there at 6 pm! Although it would be kind of rude of me, since I'm picking SKARAPZ up at the airport (I swear it's faster than taking the shuttle) at 8 pm or so.

I got room for three more people too!!! (hint hint for those arriving at or around 8 pm than wanna send me a cell # to call)

And as far as the uploading of pics goes... I'm borrowing a friends laptop, and taking it with. Anyone who wants to upload some pics can look me up, if they bring their camera and some software to go with it.

-Kevin

(I can give you my # in person, or over AIM/MSN/ICQ/Private Message, for those who haven't left yet)

I can wait.. no longer! i need some pic's bad man i've been surfing joe sites sine 9 am havent moved all day just sitting here in a pool of my own drool and urine....waiting....just waiting! i think ive been staring at the screen to long?? starting to see things about an hour ago i could swear duke and flint came over and had a few beers and watched the price is right with me? @*- :-? :D

TM

I can wait.. no longer! i need some pic's bad man i've been surfing joe sites sine 9 am havent moved all day just sitting here in a pool of my own drool and urine....waiting....just waiting! i think ive been staring at the screen to long?? starting to see things about an hour ago i could swear duke and flint came over and had a few beers and watched the price is right with me? @*-  :-?  :D  

TM

ME TWO I CAN'T WAIT :o:o:o ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Turns into the HULK* @Sumo@

Oh well. At least it wasn't a Flight Pod, or I'd be pissed caused I missed it. The only good things were Falcon and Lady Jaye for me.