Snake-Eyes - Desert Leopards.

TeknoKyo

well, it doesn't look like Snake Eyes, but it still kicks ass..

I like how you made holes for his guns in those huge pouches he has

Hey snake eyes has got to be prepared to go anywhere at anytime he's bound to have extra outfits w/mask to go there! that said this is a sweet custom! i totally belive it snake eyes!

TM

Wow,that really is a good custom,your paint application as always is stellar!But I have to be honest when I say that Snake Eyes does look a little silly in desert leopard camo.

Same :D

THAT IS SO DAMN COOL, AND SUCH A AWESOME PAINT SCHEME AND SO WELL DONE :)- :)-

but it dosent work with snake eyes :) , But its still friggin awesome man! :)-

Guest DavAnthony

That figure rocks all around beatifull job between the paint, parts used and custom changes(holsters and pouches).

Dave

Haven't been able to get into ADC for about few days ... not sure why, kept askin me for admin login/password as tho I'm the admin of the site.

Anyways, hate having to bump this thread up but I really wanted to thank you all for the comments and make some replies... :)

Wow,that really is a good custom,your paint application as always is stellar!But I have to be honest when I say that Snake Eyes does look a little silly in desert leopard camo.

I myself thought it look weird/stupid when I completed it, something's just not right, but got used to it after a while ... lots of ppl said it's not like Snakes ... but I just wanted it to be in line with my Desert Leopards ... ;)

Hey snake eyes has got to be prepared to go anywhere at anytime he's bound to have extra outfits w/mask to go there! that said this is a sweet custom! i totally belive it snake eyes!  

It's kinda weird that the earlier comics always drew the chars as per their normal clothes, even when it's in the artic or snow environ, think I remembered seeing Gung-Ho wearing only his vest in the Artic ... but at least SE got some sort of winter gear on(hmmm ... another future custom) ... ;)

Even though I'm no Snake Eyes fan, it's always refreshing to see desert camo done right!  

You gotta be kidding, everyone's a fan of SE ... Especially after seeing SE getting his S kicked by Storm Shadow time and again :)- :)- :)- ... I'm a fan of Pythona now after seeing her infiltrate Cobra Base in the beginning of GI-Joe the Movie(I just watched it about 1 week ago ... duh, and it's like almost 15 or more years old) ... too bad She got her S kicked by Jinx ... ;)

:)

You gotta be kidding, everyone's a fan of SE ... Especially after seeing SE getting his S kicked by Storm Shadow time and again :)-  :)-  :)-  ...

Nope, I don't like Snake Eyes. I do enjoy seeing Storm Shadow beat him time and again, though. ;)

And I think it's really cute/funny how you keep saying "get their S kicked"... heehee! :)-

You gotta be kidding, everyone's a fan of SE ... Especially after seeing SE getting his S kicked by Storm Shadow time and again :)-  :)-  :)-  ...

Nope, I don't like Snake Eyes. I do enjoy seeing Storm Shadow beat him time and again, though. ;)

Woman do tend to like to see the "bad boy" whip up on the "good guy" occasionally huh? :lol:

Cool looking paint scheme on the Snakes there TeknoKyo! That's some serious attention to the camo details! :o