Need an opinion

prozac

Which looks better?  

1. 1. Which looks better?

• B
    • A

OK...I have a custom idea, but i can't decide which body parts look better. Ignore the fact that the colors don't match. Just vote for which body parts look better.

A.

fbe7073e.jpg

or

B.

fbe7073b.jpgfbe6d23f.jpg

Black & white pic provided by VH. To help get past the mismatched colors :wink:

:o:o WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT??????? :o:o I LOVE

IT!!!!!!! :)- :)- :)- :)- A is Better than B :o

I voted A as well! but if your gonna paint everything then B would'nt suck too bad, they still fit and look pretty good! but i do have to say that A looks dam good as is!

TM

:o  :o WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT???????  :o  :o  I  LOVE

IT!!!!!!!  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  A is Better than B  :o

Well, who/what he is gonna be shall remain a secret until I get the rest of him. There will be more. I'll post it when I'm all done...prolly a few weeks.

I'll say this too...might help in determining the what parts to vote for. It'll be a cobra and dark green(hopefully).

Well...I guess I'll be the minority vote on combo B! 8)

I'm looking past the mismatched color scheme on him, and trying to visualize the figure in Black & White, and rather like choice B a little better.

A..is cool as hell also, so you really can't go wrong here (IMO), but since you asked, I still like B better!

fbe7073b.jpg

Here's how I've tried to vision him...

fbe6d23f.jpg

I like it...I LIKE IT UH-LOT!!! :)-

I like B better. I tried to picture how he would look if his straps were brown or something, making them look like leather..

But Viper Hunter's b&w picture really helped me see past the hot pink

B!I don't really like mix-matching parts,and considering that I can't see different angles of Roadblock's legs and waist on that RAH upper body,it makes it hard to judge.

Hey Prozac,why haven't you joined the GI Joe custom project yet...? :)-

Hey Prozac,why haven't you joined the GI Joe custom project yet...? :)-

Cause I don't do a whole lot of customs anymore. This one just kinda happened by accident. I have about 4 that are pieced together, but I never make the time to paint them. Hopefully the same thing won't happen with this one.