Toyfare Count Marzo figure on Ebay

The guy who made this figure donated it to He-Man.org to raise money for the site. He's selling it in ebay.

Check it out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3135505090

I think I know a collector or two around here that would love to have this piece.

That is a wicked figure, but i doubt he'll very posable due to paint chipping on the joints(which i have found with my customs)but saying that this gu s obviously proffesional and im a rank amateur so........................

besides if i won that 1 i dont think i would be playing with him much.

:oO All I can say is that figure ROCKS!!!!!!!

Is that figure coming out anytime soon??? :Glip:

marvelite you need to sand down the joints, then seal the paint . this way you can play with your customs.

Told ya i was an amatuer :wink: thanks for the advice buddy :)

Thats cool bud i wasnt being sarcastic just thanking you for advice ,hope your not mad at me :lol: , ive never actually done an MOTU custom but done a few MLs so im glad ive been given a tip.

I'm not mad, sorry if I came off like that, just like to give some help, to some fellow fans.

:lol: its cool bud, just wish i could do a custom as cool as that marzo figures

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE