Tidal Wave time?

TheSlup

Well, it's not a SCAM at least. It's not like those people who claim they have a business relationship with Hasbro or Takara and lie about stock they don't have.

The buyer paid more because he wanted to get the toy early. Would I do it? No? But that doesn't mean other people don't have personal value for getting a figure ASAP.

he looks awesome...but i will be getting tidalwave and shockwave because tidalwave's color matches megatrons and shockwave matches galvatron...perfect to display both figures...muhahaha

hmm doesnt sound like a bad idea :) .

I think most of us here who can afford to are going to want to get the Japanese Shockwave since it matches the cartoon color scheme. BUT I cannot afford to use my credit card to get items from Japan right now so I might have to settle with the Hasbro version.

I think most of us here who can afford to are going to want to get the Japanese Shockwave since it matches the cartoon color scheme. BUT I cannot afford to use my credit card to get items from Japan right now so I might have to settle with the Hasbro version.

I forgot the context of the thread and for a second there I thought you were talking about G1 Shockwave being reissued and I got all excited.

watch bbts for him they have most of the micron legends so they might have shockwave too.

he might end up on BBTS or some other US internet site...so dont drop your hopes just yet

i honestly never could understand why people wouldnt just wait until its wide release. that pretty expensive for a figure that they can get here soon! its not like its a variant or anything so theres no "bonus" value!