My New Cobra Venom Cycle Driver

JayC

The Treadfire is Cobra's answer to the Battle Blitz and I have to say that I actually like the Treadfire and I think it's really a sweet vehicle,however I think the COILS should've come with the Venom cycle originally.He is a high pursuit soldier and looks much better on it.

sorry, this is the only pic that i have:

http://smalljoes.com/images_gijoe/venomcyc...le_carded_l.jpg

ive noticed before that the card art (the same used in the DD Battlefiles) looks more like Coils than viper. he has long sleeves and no goggles on the helmet. also, for a while the Venom was called the Coils.

im not sure what the deal is because the Viper has been included since the convention last year but its a weird coincidence.

with that said, he looks awesome on the bike. very, very nice. itdb cool to see an Alley Viper in the same scheme in the side car, i see this guys as Urban Assault w/ the bikes.

very cool pics, glad to see someone finally doing this.

but Blackout looks like such a huge dork

:lol: Thats what I have been thinking since the day I saw him :lol:

I think he looks great like that I have switched mine too. But with all that's been said so far about how natural he looks on there, I am guessing that Coils was intended for that vehicle since not only the art on the bike looks like him but also Coil's filecard can't stop talking about how these guys are supposed to be on a bike.

So my guess would be that they wanted the Coils to be the driver but didn't have the figure finished in time so Hasbro figured they'd slap a misc viper in there to hold us over. So that Viper was probably never meant to be.