Owned Rhinox for 120 seconds

Erzwatts

Today I got Terrorsaur and Rhinox. I was in K-mart looking at them, and my girlfriend told me just to get them both already. So were checking out and the next line over theres some kid crying and his mom telling him to be quiet. I was listening in, and it seemed he really wanted a toy. Im not a big kid person, but I think that part of childhood should involve cool toys, and they didnt look very wealthy at all. I got hit with a moment of shame that my fortunes were what they are, which Im not rich, but I dont lack any comfort, and some kid that wanted a cool toy even more than me was getting denied. So out in the parking lot I caught up with them and gave him Rhinox. I would fiddle with him a day or two, then put him in one of my boxes, having no room for display. But I would like to think that kid would appreciate him more than I ever would. Anyway I feel good about it. :)

That was truly a great thing you did. Who knows, maybe you've started a love for Transformers in that boy's heart. He could be posting here in ten years.

Thanks guys. Thats not the first time Ive done something quite like that. When Episode 1 electronic lightsabers went on clearance I snatched up a small arsenel ( got a bunch of bored young guys? Whip out the lightsabers and its a party! ) and I have given away 3-4 to kids over the past couple years, but that was the 1st Transformer, and before I ever even got him out of the package.

See if it were me I would have let the kid buy it and then when he entered the parking lot I would have hit him with my old-man cane and stole the TF. Your much nicer than I am @-@

That was truly a great thing you did.  Who knows, maybe you've started a love for Transformers in that boy's heart.  He could be posting here in ten years.

Yeah, get a poor kid hooked on the most expensive action figure line :roll:

I am just teasing. That was a great thing for you to do. Around Christmas we should start a tradition about eveeryone giving one Transformer to Toys-for-Tots. We can call it Transfans-for-Transiants :oops: O.K. mabey a better name could be thought of.

That was truly a great thing you did.  Who knows, maybe you've started a love for Transformers in that boy's heart.  He could be posting here in ten years.

Yeah, get a poor kid hooked on the most expensive action figure line :roll:

I am just teasing. That was a great thing for you to do. Around Christmas we should start a tradition about eveeryone giving one Transformer to Toys-for-Tots. We can call it Transfans-for-Transiants :oops: O.K. mabey a better name could be thought of.

That sounds like a great idea! Be sure to bring it up again around December. I'd definitely do it.

Hope thats not a parent/kid ploy to get free toys from suckers.

Actually that was cool of you. I hope the parents werent mad at you and your lucky they didnt fuss you out. "We dont need your Charity" "He spent his money" kinda crap. But good deal.

Every child should have a great childhood.

Cool of you to do that.

Every Christmas I look for a kid on the angel tree at my mall that wants TFs, but I never find one.

That was real nice of you, man. It's good to see there's still real nice folks out there. :)

I usually keep my toy-donating-skills to around Xmas time when Toys-for-Tots rolls around. My mom's bank, where she works, also donates tons of toys to the local youth home. For the past couple of years, I've been doing the actual shopping because I know where to get deals and what to look for....not to mention it's awesome to blow a few hundred bucks in a toy store on like 60 toys or something. They keep the toys, I keep the thrill of shopping sprees!!!!

I would of just bought him a HotWheel, like I do my son :roll:

Why wait til christmas, when we can do it everymonth? :lol:

Where were you when I was 5?

Iowa, probably.

But seriously, by christmas there should be some Armada on clearance, like when KB had RID for 6.99 or something like that last Christmas. I got an extra Sideburn and Prowl for kitbashing experiments, but those experiments were short lived, and maybe they would have been better off in a toys for tots bin. Next christmas.