Forcehunter is now a shareholder of Hasbro

Forcehunter

That's right. My brother is helpping me in the stock market and purchased for my Graduation, Hasbro stock. Now I can vote for CEOs. I'm gonna do a little research on the Board of Directors and see what I can learn.

Actually, in theory I can. I still need to check the minimum they want for me to vote. I own about 100 shares.

what is hasbro traded under on the exchange? has? how do i get me some hasbro stock? i dont know! ive only seen wall street w/ charlie & martin sheen 1000 times? i never learned a thing?

TM

I went through BuyandHold.com I'm still learning the nooks and cranies of the trade, but go there and negotiate for some shares. They are going for $17.36 on the NYSE and the value is rising.

ya know! its not a bad idea

for all of us to buy a couple shares!

we spend enough money on that company?

why not share in the profits?

if we all had stock and emailed hasbro with some changes

we would like to see made! we would be a force then for sure!

TM

D'oh,thanks for stretching out the screen there Fred @-@

Congrats on your acquisition(sp?),maybe I should make my bid to become Hasbro CEO now...maybe FH here can sway some votes in my favor...you know,blackmail the other stockholders by taking pictures of them with whores and all that. :lol:

ya know! its not a bad idea

for all of us to buy a couple shares!

we spend enough money on that company?

why not share in the profits?

if we all had stock and emailed hasbro with some changes

we would like to see made! we would be a force then for sure!

TM

well if i had the money i'd do it in a heart beat :)-

i'm guessing you have non-voting shares.  These are the most common shares in the markets.  Voting shares are reserved for the high ups and major investors.

Everyone who owns shares is allowed to vote. It's just that small shareholders are often appointed Proxies to represent them at shareholder meetings instead of having 100,000,000 people show up to each one. This can be a bit dirty because often the proxy is some appointed by the board to act in the board's best interest instead of the indivisual shareholder's interest.