ADC CUSTOM PROJECT IDEAS:

Tom-1

Okay... here's my suggestion: Drastic GI Joe or Cobra redesigns. Akin to Cobra Commander's Slice, VH's Recondo, and my own Alpine (I guess :-? ) I want us to make GI Joes people know of, but won't make them think "Wow, what a good translation of his old look!" Something totally unexpected.

Tom

This is where we all, customizers and other, may submit an diea  

Tom

Well tom my DIEA :wink: is this PYTHON PATROL, but in JVC, either the new scheme the new set has or the old scheme. Or even the scheme on the JvC Mindbender Repaint that we saw. I'd love to see this done to the COBRA Hierarchy.

My next DIEA :)- is COBRA NIGHT FORCE!!! NIGHT VIPER needs some help :)-

Another DIEA :lol: would be ADC CUSTOMS (customs of the people here, take pics and see what you guys can do :)- )

oh and tom i was just picking on you about the DIEA stuff cause of that pm u sent me, u punk lol :bangbang:

Well I guess I will put my 2 cents in. Remakes of foreign release joes. Like:

Cobra Immortal- http://www.yojoe.com/action/int/arg-cobramortal.shtml

Glenda- http://www.yojoe.com/action/int/arg-glenda.shtml

Satan - http://www.yojoe.com/action/int/arg-glenda.shtml

(sorry I know we are not supposed to link pages to yo joe)

I've seen some individual customs like this but never a group project.

If we end up voting to do this topic I want to claim Quarrel.

One other suggestion. I think we should make a rule that you can only use JvC parts.

One other suggestion. I think we should make a rule that you can only use JvC parts.

Dude - this is an AWESOME idea for a first project! :D I Don't forget characters like Cobra De Aco, Red Laser, and the others... This has my full support.

As for strictly JvC parts... I feel that's unfair to people who would prefer to use RAH parts, or fee lthey produce a better RAH custom than they do JvC. Even though it would be nice to have a uniform project, there's no rule regarding what you can use.

Tom

Dude - this is an AWESOME idea for a first project! :D I Don't forget characters like Cobra De Aco, Red Laser, and the others... This has my full support.

As for strictly JvC parts... I feel that's unfair to people who would prefer to use RAH parts, or fee lthey produce a better RAH custom than they do JvC. Even though it would be nice to have a uniform project, there's no rule regarding what you can use.

Tom

DONT forget NINJA KU

Allrighty, I'll wait untl about 1 PM in the afternoon (EST) and then post the voting thread. To give you a chance to mull over your options 'till tomorrow, here they are:

DEF

Post Apocolyptic World

Off-Duty Joes/Cobras

Ninja Force

GI Joe/Cobra redesigns

Dreadnoks

Python Patrol

Foriegn Releases

Start thinking who you want to see, guys!

Tom

Guest gunslingercbr
Hell yeah on the foreign project! I'm voting for that!  

Draven

I'm jumping ship from my original vote. Wet back...err, I mean foreign figures all the way!

Yeah! It looks like alot of you like my idea of foreign joes! Since there are so many maybe we could each do two... if we end up voting for this.