Dinobot Slag custom---link fixed

Silverbolt

Recieved a junker, that was in good physical shape but had bad paint and miscolored plastic. Thought that I'd do something with it. So I created the first Decepticon G1 Dinobot---Pitfall. Course now I need to get the others and make a entire team of them.

He was actually fairly easy to do too. I just got this figure yesterday and started him last night.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TransformerC...ustoms/Pitfall/

Thats probably going to be some time. Dinobots really aren't cheap. Well Sludge and perhaps Snarl are somewhat if they're weaponless. And I know that there really isn't major differences in my color scheme and the orginal, closer to Diaclones as well. But theres really a limited number of colors that just look right on dinobots.

Thanks for the comment though, I can now go on with some other stuff that needs to get done.(LOL)

Looks like Yahoo has added something new. Basically its set some download limits and they're probably very very low. But it does look like if your a member of the group you can view them still. For now this is the best I can do unless someone is willing to host my new stuff somewhere

No you aren't doing anything wrong. Unless you are a member of the group Yahoo is cutting off views after so many. Apparently its a low number since I recieved a post about it not being availible about a hour after fixing the links. I copied the download page instead of the folder link previously.

Easily paint rubbing during transformation and my own impatience.  I get so eager to see my creations fully assembled that I jump the gun and do it before they're completely dry at times.

This scourge is the second because of my impatience. The paint wasn't completely dry on the first one, and I didn't tape up the joints. I couldn't get it to transform easily and it didn't look that good so I scrapped it.