Women and Transformers

gunman_sr5

My wife was wondering if their were any women that post here that like making the trips to find transformers, or if any of your wives or girlfriends have gotten into playing or collecting them with you?

My girlfriend simply tolerates them and that's about it....she'll buy them as presents if I ask for them, but she justs accepts that collecting is a hobby for me and as long as I spend money on her too, that's all that matters...

Cool.. She kinda felt left out if she was the only girl.. She never knew of Transformers till she met me and I started collecting them. She lets me buy any Transformer that I want only if she can play with it also.. She finds them interesting and liked the cartoons...

My girlfriend simply tolerates them and that's about it....she'll buy them as presents if I ask for them, but she justs accepts that collecting is a hobby for me and as long as I spend money on her too, that's all that matters...

Copy and paste for my girlfriend. She gets all excited with me if I make a great find. One more reason to love her.

I forced my sister to watch all of season 1 and the movie

she thought it was cool

She like Grimlock

I also showed her the Orion Pax episode

she loves it

She always come up to me saying

Show me the episode with Baby Optimus :)-

I love to meet female fans of Transformers. My last girlfreind was REALLY into it, but her and I had to seperate because she was moving to Italy and long distance relationships NEVER work. Personally I wish there was more female fans of Transformers than there is now, but ya never know.

I love to meet female fans of Transformers. My last girlfreind was REALLY into it, but her and I had to seperate because she was moving to Italy and long distance relationships NEVER work. Personally I wish there was more female fans of Transformers than there is now, but ya never know.

They work out, it just hard. Especially THAT LONG of a distance.

My Wife says THANKS Rodimus.. She was hoping their would be more female Fans too... At First she didnt like them and thought I was crazy for spending all the money on them but after she started playing with them and seen the Movie she fell in love with them.. She loves to go with me to find new ones and sometimes she even finds them before I do.. She is getting a good eye out on spotting them..

My wife tolerates them and kinda likes them at times. You new job is to bring your wife over and get her to get mine to like them.

Cool.. Will have to have a way to get ahold of you then!! :)

My wife tolerates the Gen. 1 toys and cartoon. What really got her hooked into Transformers was the RID cartoon. She saw episode 14 or 15 and after that she fell in love with Scourge and Railracer. She actually told me to go out and buy the RID Prime so she could play with him. After RID she was like "okay download the second season for me." I had to let her down easy... Anyway she really got into Beast Wars and Beast Machines. As far as the toys go she only like figures that "look cool." Most of the Beasties don't look much like the cartoon she she is not to hot on them. Right now I'm trying to get her into Armada but she feels like she's watching a cartoon soap opera when she gets hooked on a Transformers series and has to see them all.

Chucky 8)

not true...my gf lives in Chicago temporary for school and i drive up there every now and then to visit her..and she comes back here during the summer and during breaks in the school year to visit me.

Thank god for the internet...it is wat helped keep us together @-@

my girfriend only tolerates them too. she actually watched TFTM with me and said it was ok, and she sometimes watches armada and g1 with me. she has bought me several armada figs(starscream, and cyclonus) and the laser cycles, but I decided not to ask her to buy any more for me after I had to argue with her for like 6 MONTHS (LITERALLY)to open the g1 reissues of prime and ulra magnus she got me for christmas :evil: :evil: :evil: she was convinced they were priceless collector's items(I had something to do with that) so she threw a fit when I said I was going to GASP!! open them. seein as I don't wanna go though that again or part with any precious piece of my collection should we break up I just buy them myself now. but i think if we ever broke up her first question to a potential new boyfriend.."you dont collect those DAMN transformers do you?" the funniest thing she's ever said about TFs: during an argument I was playing with my new BW big convoy I just got in the mail, to make me feel bad she looked me in the eyes and said " I saw that guy at target last week and he was on sale, I would've gotten him for you" I wont begin to go into what was wrong with that statement, lets just say I don't think she really meant it :)- she also thought it was funny to throw my bw black arachnia(that I just got) out the door one time. I damn near KILLED her!!! :)-