JAPANESE CHASE TRANSFORMER KEYCHAINS!!! WANT ONE?

OptimusTarzan

Whats up guys.

I`ve been away for some time now. Anyway, I am in Japan right now. I had a chance to pick up some chase key chains. These are 7-11 exclusives here. These are the kind that has the black chase figures.

You won`t know what you get b/c there is no window on the box or anything.

Here is what they look like:

DSCN2467.JPG

If you guys want some let me know and I`ll try to get them and bring em back to the states. Japan is a blast, going to TRU soon :D

whoa those look pretty awesome for 7-11 exclusives...damn i wish i lived in japan...do they have the 7-11 robo-q sd transformers too???

i'd love to grab some! please check your pm

thanks

I`ll be on the lookout for more transformers. I`ve seen a bunch of Japanese Armadas but no reissues or ehobby exclusives yet. I think they only have those at TRU. Going there soon.

Does anyone want something particular? I`ll see if I can get them plus a little profit for me plus shipping to you once I get back to the states. Later

OT

The super cons or the Hot Shot sized transformers are about $17.00 I think. I can check. Although I`ve only seen Demolisher, and Cyclonus for those sizes. Hot Shot seems to be rare. :roll:

How much are they? If they are around the same price as the Fun4All keychains, then I'll definitely grab a few. Thanks!

Whats up. The time difference is 13 hours ahead of US eastern time so I might miss some posts.

I haven`t seen the dif. color minicons yet but I will look. Just got here 3 days ago. Gonna stay for a month so plenty of time.

The key chains are about $8. If you want to make a set you should get 6 or more cuz you can`t see what you get. Sux. I could get them and open it and see for you though.

Yes, they got the robo Q capsule thingys. They come in a thing that looks like a poke mon ball. You get 2 in each. They cost about $4. I picked up one and got red armada prime and armada megs.

They look like this:

Qrobo01.jpg

They got McDs here but it sux ass and they got no mo toys. Might take some pics and post on here.

OT

Does anyone know where I can get those smallest transformers??? Stuff comes out here 1st but I don`t know where to get them. I might go to the ehobby physcial store.

The key chains are about 8 dollars. If you guys want some, PM me and I get them for you. I`ll ship them out once I get back which is about $2 to ship.

They might already have reissue soundwave out here, if they do then they will be at TRU and there is only 1 TRU that I know of in Toyko :evil: Let you all know if they got some.

I`ll keep updating this post when I see new stuff.

all they have at my 7-11 are slushies and tampons...

i think i will grab a bunch of those pokemon robo-q's from the vending machine and some ketchains...pm me about the prices

do they have the new ehobby starscream and grapple?

also what are they charging for clampdown and deepcover?

man i want a bunch o stuff!

anyhoo let me know

thanks

Hey guys.

I can get the key chains for sure and the robo Q things.

As for the others, you guys can make a want list and I`ll see if I can find some. But you have to pay me 1st with paypal if I find them.

Its fine for the key chains and robo Qs cuz I plan on getting alot.

Thanks.