Ebay advise for some of you.

Starscream49

As I read in here I see many of you have huge problems with Ebay. What criterias are you guys using to buy. I have over 200 purchases and only been burned once.

I try to purchase from people with over 100 feedback. (I'll go lower if its a good deal and not to expensive). Also, the seller needs to have a rating over 98%. Anything less and the guys pretty unreliable. Also take a look at what the seller has previouly sold. Thatll give you an indication if he knows what he is talking about. Another thing is to email him a question before you bid and see if he replies. This will show you if the guy actually checks his mail or just leaves it alone. These are some tips of mine and I hope they help people.

:evil: :evil: Of all my 15 transactions on Ebay, this last one on Topspin, just screw me up. So now, I'm 14 out of 15.

So until, I'm 15 out of 15, I'm done with Ebay.

I'll remember your tips, when the record is all clear up and I'm ready to hit ebay again.

Follow these tips and it should go well for you. I find ebay one of the best places to get toys period. Many times I can email a guy a price and he will stop the auction which lets me get the item without the last second surge of bids. That makes it cheaper too. Dont let one thing stop you from using ebay.

Remy, Whats the deal with your missing fig. where is it being shipped from? If its from another country, the seller probably mailed it the cheapest way possible to same money or keep some of yours. This way can take up 2 months. Its crap but sellers do it. Also searh the sellers name and see if your figure is being relisted. If you dont see it, that should be a good indication you arent being ripped off.

Although I have had recent bad experiences with e-bay, I am very happy overall. I'd say that over 45 of my transactions have been very good ones with 2 being bad. And even with Perceptor, I still got him in the mail which is cool for me :) With the Omega that I won, I never paid the guy - he just never responded to my e-mails which sucks but at least didn't cost me the cash....I totally research people's feedback to make sure I don't put myself in a bad situation and that's that.