My New Custom G.I.JOE action figure made Today?

Captain DC

Hi: everyone

well i needed something to do today. So i just sit back and worked on my New custom G.I.JOE action figure?

So if you like to check it out? click here.

http://community-2.webtv.net/SteelBrigade/...MCAF/page6.html

And please let me know how you like this one? Thanks! :)[/url]

:)

Thanks, NightCreeper for the quick reply. I just got it posted a few minutes ago. That was the quickest reply i've got yet. :)

Yep it had to be him. He after all has many uses. And as long as i can come up with a good outfit for him? He will find a New home here anytime.

And we can use all of him as we can get. ;)

Thanks, again for the quick reply. Take Care!

Yo Joe! :)

:)

Thanks, NightCreeper for the quick reply. I just got it posted a few minutes ago. That was the quickest reply i've got yet. :)

Yep it had to be him. He after all has many uses. And as long as i can come up with a good outfit for him? He will find a New home here anytime.

And we can use all of him as we can get. ;)

Thanks, again for the quick reply. Take Care!

Yo Joe!    :)

No probelm :D ,

How many action man heads do you have?

Like 20 or 500?

Is the helmet your own dremeling job, or is that one from the J&R (?) productions site?

VERY COOL!

Good work man. you are talented and should keep doing them! Keep us posted when you do...

Thanks everyone for all the replies.

Glad you liked them.

I have some other customs as well i did before this one.

If you like to check them out click here? http://community-2.webtv.net/SteelBrigade/MCAF

Far as a J&R i don't know who this is? Where can i find them?

I did all the work myself. Helmet and all.

What i did for this one was i just bought me a Brand New MIB Steel Brigade Trooper and just got him. And then i took the Action Man head and worked it to fit the body. And then i had to work out the head and turn that into the Helmet. This was a Brand New action figure and now is Action Man. :)

And if you see my web page i have done some other customs as well and all work is mine. 100% :)

Thanks again. Stop by anytime.

Yo Joe!

Far as a J&R i don't know who this is? Where can i find them?

I did all the work myself. Helmet and all.

Great job!

Here's the J&R site I was referring to. Cool stuff to accessorize your customs with.

http://www.geocities.com/j_rdesigns/page1.html

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Just a side note: you mean you don't like poor Action Man?

Don't worry Action Man won't spill the beans about Cobra Commander is really Baron Ironblood the enemy of the old Action Force in the Uk where Action Man came from. :)

This Action Man works well with the helmet type figures and bodies. So it was perfect fit for these kind of customs. Other heads would not work as this one did. So that's another reason why Action Man gets all the Glory every time. :)

Thanks again.

Yo Joe!