Who will win the NBA Finals ,Nets or Squrs

GTA Sith

Who will win the NBA Finals Nets or Squrs  

1. 1. Who will win the NBA Finals Nets or Squrs

• Squrs
    • Nets

I have to go with the Nets because I think they can beat San Antonio. they got Jason Kidds and they can stop Tim Duncan. They can played the zone on Duncun. I have to say it will be in 7 games but the Nets will win it.

I pick the Nets. After the 1st round, they have been on a tear and the Spurs have way too many lapses to be able to win. Duncan is a great player, but the Nets are healthier than the Mavs and I think have the talent to overcome Duncan in this series.

:evil: :evil: Hm......series ties, which is good news so far.

I got the feeling the Spurs would win even though I'm rooting for the Nets. If I have to make a prediction, I would say Spurs in 6.

NY M.E.T.S

(My Entire Team's Sucks!)

mets1.gif

:evil: :evil: I'm surprise, you lived in NJ, and you'll not rooting for them? Anyhow, looks like my prediction is getting closer......

NY M.E.T.S

mets1.gif

:evil: :evil: I'm surprise, you lived in NJ, and you'll not rooting for them? Anyhow, looks like my prediction is getting closer......

NY M.E.T.S

mets1.gif

Of coarse Remy. I have always liked the Spurs. That's why I said if anyone else was playing the Nets in the Finals I'd be rooting for Jersey.

first of all..i was rooting for sacramento, but since the spurs beat the lakers and sacramento was ousted by dallas...i decided to go for spurs all the way..

some people said that the spurs blew a 20pt lead...you guys have to remember...they blew it because they played the lakers...the lakers can score like 10 points in a couple mins.

the nets look good and they are much quicker, but i dont think they have enough firepower to stop the big men of san antonio