MegaPlex was accused of being CD - & 4that, JayC banned

Reminator

:evil: :evil: Okay guys before we accused someone let's get the fact straight and utterly sure of your evidences. Otherwise, we are killing that innocent person.

In the thread "Roll Call", http://adctalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=1935196

MegaPlex was speculated as the Crazyman and now he got banned for some actions he may not responsible for. Now are we really sure about this.....? Just because he posted a couple of hundreds, does that make him CD? We all know the Crazyman writing style....did Megaplex showed that sign? Did Megaplex cause any flame yet?

Anyhow, I wasn't aware of his situation until I went on Seibertron.com when he/ she informed me of the situation. Anyhow, if that guy/ gal is not the CD, we owe him/her an apology.

Actually there was no speculation about it. Mega-Plex in a thread said they were CD. CD was banned after continuely abusing the site and if you are going to go around and act like you are someone who was banned then you are going to face the same result. Now after the fact that they realized that perhaps acting like they were CD was not a good thing they came back and said they were just joking. Now maybe they were and maybe they werent, I don't know but quit frankly I am far to busy and the mods have better things to do then fool with such foolishness. Instead of praising and tring to act like someone who has caused the problems in the first place you all should maybe start looking at them and asking them why they felt they needed to cause such disruptions that in turn resulted in such drastic actions being taken as having people being banned????

And just to follow up I have tried to make ADC a fairly free community were people could come and talk about almost anything but unfortunetly a select few try to abuse that type of freedom which in turns causes myself and the moderators to be more strict. If you don't like that kind of environment then you only have the people who have abused the system to thank for that.

Now that Mega_Plex is gone, who is going to take over as the head of the RPG? I think it was a fun idea and should be kept alive for the sake of those who already showed interest in participating. If someone was willing to step up and take it over, it would be greatly appreciated.

:evil: :evil: Narrator: The Evil Dictator JayC had spoken.......!

JayC spokeman:

"Does any transfans have any objection?"

*The crowd bow their head down as though to avoid eye contact with the Evil One as the entire room suddenly become silence*

As he left the room, his servents carried this sign to remind all transfans:

smileyjaycb.gifsmileyjaycb.gifsmileyjaycb.gif

smileyjaycb.gifsmileyjaycb.gifsmileyjaycb.gif

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who look at message boards as thier right when in fact it is a privilage. I do not think that it is out of line in any way for the owner/operator of a site to expect a certain amount of respect from the posters.

In other words...........

Go get em JayC!!!!!!

Well said JayC and Cyber Bear. For those people who think this is a "drama production", let me assure you that it's not. This is a board which is privately owned and there are rules and guidelines in place that have to be followed. If people cannot follow the rules, they're going to be consequences - plain and simple...

CD was given plenty of chances and was even un-banned before from a previous banning, but he kept antagonizing things. He isn't without his fair chance, and he still blew it. If he ever wishes to return, keeping Jay C PO'd with all the alternate user names is the best way to make sure it never happens.

Spotting someone is easy; we just look at the IP numbers, which are a dead give-away as to if someone under a different name is the same person.

I read through the last of the CD posts before he got banned and it didn't seem like him at all.

:evil: :evil: Ah.....relax my good man, everything in the world is part of the Conspiracy Theory. The Evil Dictator JayC himself could even be CD.

Holy Moly, did you ever read my infamous thread found in the GD called:

"What if CD/Clam/JayC were the same person?"

I tell ya, I loved that thread......the rating was high.....and the people of ADC enjoyed it. Unfortuantely, I had to shut down because the Crazyman couldn't handle the truth.

Spotting someone is easy; we just look at the IP numbers, which are a dead give-away as to if someone under a different name is the same person.

The IP address is not always a sure fire way to see who is who. Some households, like mine, have a shared computer.

Did that Mega-Plex guy and CD have the same IP address?

Anyway, I totally agree that Mods should flex their muscles if they feel that someone is abusing their boards. I mean, for guys like me, it's just a board, while for the Mods, it's THEIR board and if it was mine, I wouldn't want bad sh*t to happen on it either.

It is possible that it was someone else, although I trust JayC's judgement that it was in fact CD. For example, I read the posts on this board for several months before actually becoming a member. Maybe he did, too, and recognized CD. However, if IP addresses came into play, then it's unlikely it was someone else.

Im gonna go on and lock this thread but wanted to state in the case of Mega-Plex, I don't know for sure they are CD. All I have to go on is in one thread they said they were CD and then started making hints like they were. Then later they came back and said they weren't and was just joking. Since I have no way of knowing for sure one way or the other I have opted to take the side off caution and ban them. I know it may seem a bit harsh and if they were just joking then Im sorry, but we have had way to many trolls coming on here lately with the sole purpose of trying to disrupte these boards. IP's are certainly helpfull but are not all conclusive either way.

The other point I had tried to make is I have seen some of you post threads that seem to indicate that the people causing the type of disruptions that have happened in the past is cool or funny but then get upset when myself or the moderators are forced to take drastic measures to prevent such disruptions. So my point is that the drastic measures only come after the the disruptions so if you don't like that type of environment you might not be so quick to look at those poeple that cause the disruptions as being cool or funny. In fact if these are people some of you talk to at other places you might want to tell them to knock it off so they don't ruin it for everyone else.