What would be the best Dreadnok vehicle?

Cmdr_Y

In my Joe-verse I always thought of the dreadnoks as taking a normal "stock" vehicle and frankenstein-ing it into some sort of urban war machine. I mean kind of like the Thunder Machine but more closely resembling the original vehicle. For excample if you took a pick-up truck, painted it some wacky color, and strapped some armor and gatling guns on it.

So, in that vein, what vehicle do you thing would make a cool Dreadnok vehicle. My first two thoughts would be a nice 4x4 2 door pick up truck with a gun station in the bed, or a Trans Am (ala smokey and the bandit) with some armaments.

What are some of your ideas?

i think something like a customized night rino....able to crash through the swamps .....having some real inovated weaponry and graffetee like paint job,,,,maybe a lewd figurehead in the front......

I'd personally would love to see a new swamp vehicle, with a new dreadnok........

.....croc master but REBORN lol, i always saw him as the person who was part drednok and full blooded cobra at the same time, that no one from either side would piss off. Anyways it'd be cool to see that, i know a lot will disagree but i like it lol

The Thunder Machine in my mind will always be the essential Dreadnok vehicle, it's just too cool. I'd love if Hasbro would reissue that thing.

But besides the Thunder Machine I also really liked that Skyhawk repaint that was a Sears exclusive.

airassault_blueprints1.gif

It could be called the "Sky Vulture", or something, and since it's supposed to be ideal for use in swamp land areas (see "Revenge of Cobra", prison break sequence) it would be a great Dreadnok vehicle.

I like the idea of heavy construction type vehicles

or pickup trucks and such (after their bikes of course)

so I always thought a better painted version of the

EARTHQUAKE would be slick, for the Dreadnoks

to terror around in! :)

fc0d558e.jpg

You notice who's operating & riding along on the original

version here..? 8)

That's the ticket! Perfect ' NOK mobile! 8)