Gun Happy

Erzwatts

We know that 2004 is supposed to see more melee weapons and the like for our TF's, but I miss the big honkin guns. The rifle-shoulder launcher combo for the G1 Autobots did it for me, The dinobots came with more weapons than they could hold in their 2 hands. I also loved the way they described some of the weapons on the old tech specs. OK air compression guns, black beams, and glue pistols didnt sound too lethal, but lightning rifles, nutron guns, and thermal accelerators sure did. :D

I think it's going to be a combination of the two. Guns are an essential part of the TF world. I mean, if they're such an advanced race, they're not going to be hitting each other with clubs for four million years. I hope what is meant by this is that we will see weapons like swords and maces along with the usual guns, sort of like in Transformers Zone or to some degree, Transformers Victory.

:evil:  :evil: Nice.....finally guns.......light saber would be nice too.

Swords - yes, light sabers - no. Too much like starwars, instead give them swords like the G1 dinos had.

It would be nice if they started getting a little creative with the guns again. The tech specs just arent up to snuf.

i would like to see tech specs on the back of boxes again

darm armada

OK air compression guns, black beams, and glue pistols didnt sound too lethal, but lightning rifles, nutron guns, and thermal accelerators sure did. :D

My favorite was Astrotrains Ionic Displacer Rifle.

That just sounds like it would hurt

Combiner weapons are a cool twist on things. Why not just bring back targetmasters.

Im not a big target master or minicon fan per say, but I am intrigued by some of the targetmasteresque minicons that are going to be coming out soon. The air military team looks cool and is on my 'get' list.

I want to see a seeker come with a nuke. Some raw like:

Under port wing is a 50 kiloton hydrogen bomb capable of spreading radiation, from radio to gamma, for a range of 500 miles; along with a concussion radius of 50 miles.

Under starboard wing is a 30 kiloton neutron bomb capable of anihilating all organic matter within 35 miles of blast radius.

Me personally I love guns as weapons for TFs. But the thing is that melee weapons haven't been done right since usually one person has the weapon and doesn't use it(ie Star Saber in Armada). Now if 2 Tfs had a fued with each other and used there weapons for a good minute of straight sword like fighting then it would be really cool. But shoulder mounted missles and arm cannons and the like will always be best for robots, escpecially our beloved Transformers.