TF Gen. 1 Online Price Guide :)

Prowl

I was looking for an online price guide, but the ones I've seen base theirs on Toyfare and Lee's and while some of the prices are fairly accurate, there are many of them that are a little out of whack (eg. MISB Blaster is worth $55)...

So I was thinking we could dedicate a thread for market prices of sealed/loose Transformers (probably G-1 first and we'll see how that goes) and what I would do after that is make a website that would reflect the trends of prices on places like e-bay and other online stores. What do guys think? If the idea is popular, I would then ask you guys to list off prices you've seen stuff go for and we can generate a changing list of Transformers so people would have a better idea of how much a particular toy is...

THat would be great X-Brawn :) I'll start keeping track of the different prices I see and I'll e-mail you a list when this is all said and done. Like I said, I will be collecting this data using info from price guides, stores, and e-bay :)

Well, I will start with some sealed Transformers that I saw go on e-bay the past week:

MISB C-8 Japanese Boxed Astrotrain - $102.50 (e-bay)

MISB C-8 Japanese Boxed Broadside - $159.99 (e-bay)

MISB C-8 Japanese Boxed Galvatron - $199 (e-bay)

MISB C-8 US Boxed Punch/Counterpunch - $102.50 (e-bay)

MISB C-9+ US Boxed Soundwave - $449.50 (e-bay)

MOSC C09 US Carded Warpath - $50.99 (e-bay)

MISB C-8 US Boxed Whirl - $405.00 (e-bay)

I will edit this list as I go on - feel free to add anything to the list as I get a list up and running for X-Brawn's site

If it seems like this is "worth it" - it could be made a sticky. :D

You're right - I may make this a sticky for people who do shop on e-bay for Transformers stuff - if you have any requests for prices that I do not have, let me know and I will find them...

MIB Transformer Prices:

MIB C-7/8 Japanese Boxed Grimlock vs. Soundwave set - $350 (e-bay)

MIB C-8 US Boxed Shockwave (points cut off) - $405 (e-bay)

MIB C-7 US Boxed Shockwave (Toy is C-8) - $199

MIB C-8 US Boxed Soundwave (unused) - $425 (e-bay)

MIB C-8 US Boxed Soundwave - $250 (e-bay)