Smallest TFs @ Epic Heroes

GaZ

http://www.epicheroes.com/acatalog/Home_Pa...igures_500.html

Looks like they plan to open all the boxes, 'coz they're listing each figure as it's own item (even though they're sold in random style).

And how do they plan to sell the chase figures? Just ship them to random customers in place of the Starscream/Bumblebee that they order?

On the subject of Epic Heroes, they too have got the #10 Soundwave reissue up for pre-order, for any Brits who want one locally

£6.99 though? Thats about $10. They're pegged to go at about $5 a pop in US arent they?

Still, you might save money in the long run, if you were buying loads of randoms just hoping to get one character.

What do you think act 2 should be (if they do one)? It'd be interesting to see these:

Ultra Magnus - be interesting to see him combine with his trailer. Plus they have the cab mold already, from Prime

Megatron - diecast? or see if they could make him look good without diecast. Maybe just chromed plastic

Devastator - would be VERY interesting! See how small they could make them and still make them combine

Thoughts?

True, true. But it'll be good for the people who just want to get a specific figure. Its a double edged sword.

I'll probably just order Soundwave to tide me over until the #10 reissue come out.

Also, why are Skywarp and Cliffjumper the chase figures anyway? Surely Starscream and Bumblebee are more well know, and therefore more desirable?

I don't buy from people who open them up, because they guarantee you won't get a chase unless you pay a ridiculous amount of money for it. With sealed ones, you always stand a chance of getting one.

Exactly, not to mention, I get a kick out of blind boxes. I like the element of surprise.

I bought a Megatron bust from Epic Heroes. When it arrived it was broken, and I know for sure that it didn't happen during transport, because the box in which it was shipped looked perfect. Since I signed for it at the post office, they wouldn't give me a refund.

My advice: avoid Epic Heroes :evil:

I don't buy from people who open them up, because they guarantee you won't get a chase unless you pay a ridiculous amount of money for it. With sealed ones, you always stand a chance of getting one.

Exactly, not to mention, I get a kick out of blind boxes. I like the element of surprise.

So do i; that's why the Japanese are doing them in boxes that don't show you what you're getting. Besides, I don't think it'll take much to figure out which sealed box has which one, because it's not hard to imagine Prime and Starscream weighing more and taking up more room in the box than Bumblebee.