Anyone want a Predaking Giftset?

Prowl

Did they have American boxed giftsets for all combiners except the Predacons? (Or did they have one for that too?)

If Takara continues on the path its on, hopefully we can expect  giftsets fresh from the factory (MISB)....and at reasonable prices.

How do you get that? The fact still remains that some of the gestault molds are confirmed to be lost/destroyed. Predaking is not likely to be one of the ones that survived..

who am i to call people crazy. i think with the soundwave reissue, alot more of us are probably gonna wait and see

You have hit the nail on the head. My used G1 days are over for awhile until I see what happens on the reissue side.

who am i to call people crazy. i think with the soundwave reissue, alot more of us are probably gonna wait and see

You have hit the nail on the head. My used G1 days are over for awhile until I see what happens on the reissue side.

Hear hear!

:evil:  :evil: I'm just praying Takara will reissue those guys  :D

As often as I try to be optimistic and give things the benefit of the doubt, I honestly feel bad about the chances of it happening....I hope that you're a very religious man Remy.

:evil:  :evil: I'm just praying Takara will reissue those guys  :D

As often as I try to be optimistic and give things the benefit of the doubt, I honestly feel bad about the chances of it happening....I hope that you're a very religious man Remy.

I gotta agree - it doesn't look good for some of the gestalts right now, but we'll see...

:evil: :evil: I'm just praying Takara will reissue those guys :D

I gotta agree - it doesn't look good for some of the gestalts right now, but we'll see...

Where is this info on lost molds at? Is it on Takara's web site or something?

If Takara continues on the path its on, hopefully we can expect giftsets fresh from the factory (MISB)....and at reasonable prices.

How do you get that? The fact still remains that some of the gestault molds are confirmed to be lost/destroyed. Predaking is not likely to be one of the ones that survived..

Remember they first said that about Soundwave's and today we are filling preorders to him.... :D

But a lot of the molds have leaked out to bootleggers, which means they could have been stolen or sold to the highest bidder. I wouldn't hold my breath for any gestalts for a while, if at all. Molds like Shockwave, Omega Supreme, Roadbuster, and Whirl are other molds that have little better than a 0.01% chance of ever seeing the light of day again because they were not originally Takara's to begin with. Soundwave's mold was only damaged, so they were able to repair it. It's the molds they never legally owned and merely "rented" or that may have been lost over the years that I'm more worried about.

I'll get a Predaking someday, but I won't spend $ 800.

Maybe if the people at Takara see the prices on Ebay for Predaking, they'll decide to reissue him as nr. 11, available for $ 499,99 8)

I won't say you will never see Gesalts reissued. Take Bruticus for example. He has had a couple different types of KO's, but made a triumphet return in the RID line as Runation. Mabey Takara is trying to buy back molds.