Soundwave w / Lazerbeak?

Toilet_Head

I thought there was something unusual about Buzzsaw in that Pic when i looked closer. So it was laserbeak they were planning on doing after all.

I'll wait and see what they do with the other cassettes befre getting Buzzsaw. it seems Laserbeak more popular than Buzzsaw given Buzzsaw didn't appear until year 2.

(@) Soundwave with Lazerbeak is way cool. Much better than Buzzsaw. It would be the same if it were between Rumble and Frenzy. Rumble is the better of those two. Well I have a G1 Soundwave and Buzzsaw. Looks like I need to try to get his other little bird friend. :D

BTW, whats a mouser? it says that by my post count.

(@) I have no idea either Mega_Plex. My rank is Cardassian and I don't know what that is either. So can some one help out Mega_Plex and me???

Mega_Plex & s.m.40fan -- A mouser is a robotic invention from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and a Cardassian is a certain species from Star Trek.

Oh and I for one hope it comes with the sticker and not the rubsign. Never did like those rubsigns.

I dig the rubsigns, I just think that SOundwave looks better w/out one on his tape door. They can put it else where if they want.

:evil: :evil: I have always favor the rubsign.....but I'll make an inexception to Soundwave. The sticker look a lot better on Soundwave chest than the rubsign. Takara can make both sticker/rubsign fans happy by remove the rubsign and put it somewhere else just like Prowl.

Maybe someone who have accessed to Takara can pass this info. Otherwise, no big deal......I'm just happy to get him.

Man, I'm so happy he came with Laserbeak......this is better than Buzzsaw.

I am very exicited about the reissue, but I think that Soundwave should be reissued with Buzzsaw since thats whom he originally came with. I also hope the symbol is there rather than the rubsign, even though I like rubsigns. Oh I can't WAIT. :)-

Hey hey! Welcome back Rodimus!

i would have liked laserbeak, rumble and ravage to be packaged

that's all soundwave uses in season 1 :)

btw chrome magnus - i was looking for that dj battle pic before! cool