Guest Ravage

Favorite Next Generation Movie  

1. 1. Favorite Next Generation Movie

• Nemesis
    • Insurrection
    • First Contact
    • Generations

Guest Ravage

Just wondering which of the four is everyone's favorite.

A) Generations

B) First Contact

C) Insurrection

D) Nemesis

I haven't seen Insurrection, but I love the other three. I'm going to have to say First Contact because I like the Borg, but Nemesis had the BEST villain! ^*^

Chris here...

I would expect to be in a distinct minority here, but my favourite TNG movie would probably be Insurrection - it's got some really enjoyable moments for me with all of the characters, it's nice to see some romance between Riker & Troi and I just remember being surprised how much I enjoyed it! :)

First Contact is excellent, though I think Picard's characterisation in that one is ever-so-slightly off (not his grudge against the Borg itself, but I think it's slightly overdone IMO) - Generations I like up to a point, though I hate the manner in which they kill off Captain Kirk, and Nemesis I've yet to see, though given that they kill off my favourite ST character of all time in that one I don't hold out much hope! ;)

Take care... :)

To me the Generation movie was the best the Kirk and picard fighting together thing is a Classic!!! I also liked First contact alot to it was really

intresting!! Nemesis was really cool alot of people don't like it but I think that was exciting!! Insurrection was my least favorite it had a weak plot!!! :-?

I say First Contact. I can barely remember Insurection. Nemesis is too new. Generations blew.

what do you mean by Generations blew? :-?

I say First Contact. I can barely remember Insurection. Nemesis is too new. Generations blew.

Well, it had too many French kids like Rene.

OK, the others were just better. Generations was not that bad. I thought the story was boring.

First Contact was the best TNG movie IMO. Generations had good scenes but overall was kinda boring for Kirk's final time on screen. The bad guy was weak and All Picard had to do is leave the Nexus and enter a point in time when Sauron was still on the Enterprise and then just taken him prisoner.

Insurection was ok but again seemed more like a long episode then a blockbuster motion picture.

Nemesis was to rushed and to many lot wholes.

Here is how a rank all the Trek films. 10 being the worst 1 being the best.

10.) Insurection

9.) Undiscovered Country

8.) The Final Frontier

7.) Nemesis

6.) Generations

5.) Motion Picture

4.) Voyage Home

3.) First Contact

2.) Search For Spock

1.) Wrath of Khan

Now to be honest I can sit down and watch any one of them. I don't really hate any of them but some I like alot less than other. And yes I may be in a minority here but Undiscovered Country is one of my least favorite ones.

Well, it had too many French kids like Rene.

OK, the others were just better. Generations was not that bad. I thought the story was boring.

:lol: French Kids :lol: Ya I guess First Contact was a little better :D

First Contact by far. You would think they would have figured out they had a good movie with it and used it as a model for the other two movies. My only beef with Generations is that Kirk said that when he died,he wouldn't alone when he did. To me at least,he seemed alone when he died.

First Contact was the best of the TNG movies that I saw (didnt see Nemesis)

I didnt like the Borg Queen concept though... thought it made the borg look weak.

I'll do like JayC and list em in order of preference

9. The Final Frontier

8. Insurrection

7. The Motion Picture

6. Generations

5. Search For Spock

4. First Contact

3. The Undiscovered Country

2. The Voyage Home

1. Wrath Of Khan

I voted for First Contact too. I think all the Next Gen films have been good, but FC was the best one.

Here is my list of Trek films:

10. Final Frontier

9. Voyage Home

8. Generations

7. The Motion Picture

6. Search For Spock

5. Insurection

4. Nemesis

3. Wrath of Khan

2. First Contact

1. Undiscovered Country

Good Work Ravage It looks lke this place is gettin populated!!!!!!! :)-

I got to go with First Contact. Mainly because it sets up Enterprise, the best Star Trek show ever made, IMO.

First Contact followed very closely by Generations. Insurection was okay, but it seemed more like a really long TNG episode than it did a movie. Nemesis was very disappointing. The other characters seemed like cardboard cut-outs except for Picard & Data. The story was a bit far fetched as well.

J'Rek Vandekar