Cover for Armada #14

Zathras

Everyone thank Simon Furman for this awesome, awesome new story arc. The man is a comic writing genius. I originally stopped at Armada issue #8. This single handedly just got me to pick Armada up again. Thank you Dreamwave!

Joe

One Theory on how Galvatron is in Armada is The Transformers somehow found him in the Arctic. Remember Transformers Marvel 79-80 when Fortress Maximus beat the living crap outta him and send him to his icy grave. We never found out what happened to Galvatron after that.

I posted this same rsponse on the 2005 boards:

No, I doubt it. If you read the summary, it say "the walls between realities are crumbling". To me this means it's 2 seperate entities about to be merged together. I think Unicron may have the ability to go between different "continuities", and alter them as he sees fit.

Joe

Possible spoiler? I dunno....  

Joe - does this have any relation at all with the "big suprise" at the end of the Armada toon?

I really can't say (wish I could though). But, the comic and the toon have very little to do with each other. Look at this as Simon Furman being Simon Furman, and really going out of his way to please fans of Transformers.

Joe

I don't think it is going to be dealt with the same way in the cartoon. However, I am greatly looking forward to seeing how they handle this. I think Unicron is going to take Galvatron and possibly Cyclonus, Scourge, and a few sweeps and place them into the Armada universe. After all, in the original comics, didn't he transport Galvatron from the future into the late 1900s? In any case, it looks like it's going to be very interesting. I wonder if Galvatron gets reformatted into Armada Galvatron or if he and Megatron somehow merge sort of like the two Megatrons and Optimi did in Beast Wars.

:evil: :evil: Well I have been regular reader of Armada so far, haven't give up yet, and now thing seem to look goods. I had a speculation that DW would do such thing to boost up armada rating.

:evil: :evil: Well I have been regular reader of Armada so far, haven't give up yet, and now thing seem to look goods. I had a speculation that DW would do such thing to boost up armada rating.

As another Armada reader from issue #1, I've actually been enjoying the series...and it looks like things are about to make the jump from wicked cool (with Leader-1 losing it and trying to turn Megs into lunchmeat) to insanely cool (with GALVATRON.)

Holy scheebies!

Im not as enamored with Furmans writing as some of you ( The 'inner conflict' thing gets old for me fast, espically for charicters like Optimus and Scorpinok, who in my mind are devoid of self dobut ) but I have to say this looks like a pretty cool twist.