Ghostbusters

Blade

We should definantly have a GhostBusters forum

I second that! Ghostbusters were some of my favorite action figures right behind Transformers and one notch above Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I'm looking forward to this comic, as the last Ghostbusters line (Ghostbusters Xtreme or something) was okay, but didn't live up to my expectations. Hopefully, this will. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler and Winston Zeddemore return this fall in a new comic book series from 88MPH Studios, and they’re bringing along their unlicensed nuclear accelerators, classic 1959 Cadillac and off-beat supporting cast.

Picking up where the first movie left off, the comic seeks to recapture the magic that made Ghostbusters the greatest science fiction comedy of all time, with stories that will excite and entertain while appealing both to newcomers and longtime fans of the franchise.

Beginning with THE ZEDDEMORE FACTOR, the story of Winston’s first night as a Ghostbuster, and continuing in the four part tale LEGION, which pits the guys against an enemy from their distant past, the series will run the gamut from big action and broad comedy, to supernatural horror and heartfelt character pieces.

Check back for further updates on the series and previews of upcoming issues. In the meantime, be sure to download our first Ghostbusters wall-paper.

:D

Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler and Winston Zeddemore return this fall in a new comic book series from 88MPH Studios, and they’re bringing along their unlicensed nuclear accelerators, classic 1959 Cadillac and off-beat supporting cast.

Picking up where the first movie left off, the comic seeks to recapture the magic that made Ghostbusters the greatest science fiction comedy of all time, with stories that will excite and entertain while appealing both to newcomers and longtime fans of the franchise.

Beginning with THE ZEDDEMORE FACTOR, the story of Winston’s first night as a Ghostbuster, and continuing in the four part tale LEGION, which pits the guys against an enemy from their distant past, the series will run the gamut from big action and broad comedy, to supernatural horror and heartfelt character pieces.

Check back for further updates on the series and previews of upcoming issues. In the meantime, be sure to download our first Ghostbusters wall-paper.

:D

while i like ghostbusters a LOT i really don't think they would make that good of comic book, sorry. A new toon would be nice, one that recieves some attention. The last one (extreme) was good it was just syndicated and do any syndicatted toons besides reruns or animes (essientally redubs) make it? NO.

• 2 weeks later...

- Ghostbusters Creative Team

June 23, 2003

88MPH Studios is happy to announce the creative team for our forthcoming Ghostbusters comic book series. Writing will be Andrew Dabb, best known for his work on Vertigo's HAPPYDALE: DEVILS IN THE DESERT and SLICES at Opi8.com. Artist Billy Dallas Patton, whose work has previously appeared in Image's LEGACY and NOBLE CAUSES, will provide pencils, with inker Serge LaPointe (DOUBLE TAKE, JLA/JSA SECRET FILES) and colorist Edgar Delgado (BATTLE GODS: WARRIORS OF THE CHAAK, OUT THERE) also lending their considerable skills. 88MPH Publisher Sebastien Clavet will edit.

• 2 weeks later...

As a TF fan and after bieng let down BIG time by this studio on the genesis book, I don't put to much stock into what this company has to offer, but the idea of a ghostbuster comic might cool.

• 2 weeks later...

oh, these are the guys that are supposed to do that Genesis book for the Transformers...I guess Ghostbusters will come out then in 2 years or so. cool. I may consider it then.

I'm planing on buying it. & yes new action figures, & a toon would be some what cool. Its a shame they never got to there 3rd movie when they were so close :(

Highly detailed action figures would just wrong. Along wiht alll there trippy gadgets & accessorys :)

Its funny, I Just got $20 worth of .50 cent ghost buster comics( garage sale ) of the original. Now theres a comic that captures the uhm... spirit or the toon & movie. & for who ever was asking they were made by " now comics" I've never heard of em before I got these ghost busters comics