Latest seeker custom--now with robot pic

Silverbolt

I like it! As always, you do great work on those seekers. I like the green on the Thrust body. It looks neat. Keep up the good work!

I thought screamer/cracker/skywarp were one mold, then thrust and *cant remember name* were another mold.

I thought the nose cone folded forwards on Starscream and the tip bent sort of under his crotch. If not, how does the cockpit window thing end up on his chest? Surely it'd be on his back otherwise :-?

I really should buy one just to see for myself. lol

Okay the additional names I was looking for there were Dirge and Ramjet, I believe.

So there was only 1 seeker mold? Did they just use different wing molds then? Thrust, Dirge and Ramjet all have cone-heads in the cartoons. I see from their box art that they were not meant to be transformed like this tho.

Have you got a side shot of any of the seekers? I was just wondering how far the nose cone sticks out behind their head?

It rotates on a pin, the nose seperates at the canopy, and by folding it so that the nose points downward you are able to swing it thru the opening in the middle of the figure where the arms were. Once thru you pull the nose of the jet to the backside of the cockpit and either point it up (cone head) or fold it back the opposite way (first seekers). I perfer this method because coneheads to me look like they aren't fully transformed. The nose sticks out about a inch from the diecast give or take, but since the wings go at least that far back its not a major thing like Armada screamers back. At the moment I don't have any side view pics but when I take some for my next seeker I will take one like that to show you.

I love Haloscream! That's a superb paint job! Is it going to be an Autobot reincarnation of Starscream along the lines of his recent (though short-lived) defection to the Autobots in Armada? Do you make bios up for your customs? If not, I think you really should. They look great and deserve their own personalities.

All of my seekers have bios on www.fanformers.net. They're also stored on that Yahoo group in the bios section. Though I'll admit they're hard to read there. Haloscream, the white/gold/blue seeker is a herald to a Transformer God character that I created, Halocron. Gaurdian of the Matrix. That seeker is a combination of the sparks of G1 Prowl and G1 Starscream. So he's neither autobot or Decepticon. The character is loyal to neither side and considers all Transformer life sacred. I call them Matrixcons. If you notice on the figure itself it has both Autobot and Decepticon symbols and what you can't see is that it has both a red and a blue optic. That one was relatively simple to make just needed a Ramjet and a Starscream to do it and combined the parts. Only problem is that I ran out of the blue paint so theirs patches of black on the diecast.