Newbie clean up crew...

B.A.Shipp

I thought I add in some cannon fodder;) for the snakes to eliminate! This model is a ultra tweaked skin of a free model

noob2.jpg

Also BeachHeadWFG and I did a piece together... Here it is!

did with some free stuff and our own models...

You know Duke and Scarlet arent going out to secure the perimeter and do clean up after a battle! I know who would get a chore like that...the NooBz ;)

snowpromojpg.jpg

Again, I marvel at your handy work. You do some incredible stuff with computer software. What program are you using?

Its not fair, i wanna be able to do that :wink:

GREAT WORK, i love the mist and fog in the second picture (looks so real), after seeing those beachheads in the pic (or whatever they are), it gave me an idea you should make a 3D greenshirt 8)

Hey guys thanx for the comments! Team Insurrection uses a variety of programs from 2d hand drawn to 3D Studio max..almost all 3d programs except for Maya..I dont have the cash for that one;)

This is a version of the GreenShirts (Clean up crews) ;)...But I will probally make the exact model for a greenShirt...

thanx for looking :)-

Here is a question for you B.A.: <(does that stand for "Bad Attitude")

What is GIJoe Insurrection? I don't know if this has already been asked or not but if it has I don't feel like going back and looking for the post. Could you specify what it is? Is it a title for a Dio-rama?

It's a mod for C&C Renegades they're workin on.  :D

You speaka noa english! Let BA explain! Thanks anyways but I would like to hear something in layman's term coming from the man I asked it too

Insurrection is a whole new story for the GI Joe world.

It will be played out through a video game. BA and I are currently working on the vehicles and characters, but we'll be able to do single player stories and large multiplayer levels. (The story was written by a fan fiction writer name DuoScythe)

We aren't making a game to be sold, but rather we're creating a "modification" for one that is currently out. Everything will be free (except of course for the actual game that we use)! C&C Renegade is an excellent game engine to work with due to it's capabilities to do massive levels with large buildings (including interiors) and many vehicles or characters all at once. (Which sounds just like GI Joe vs. Cobra!)

Battlefield 1942, Tribes 2 are other games that might be able to do what we're making and we hope bring Insurrection to those and other games as well.

The ultimate goal is that a GI Joe fan will be able to play out their imagination on any new and upcoming video games.

There may even be a GI Joe RTS coming. But we are focused only on Renegade currently.

"]Insurrection is a whole new story for the GI Joe world.

It will be played out through a video game.  BA and I are currently working on the vehicles and characters, but we'll be able to do single player stories and large multiplayer levels.  (The story was written by a fan fiction writer name DuoScythe)

I know DuoScythe. So you guys are making a video game? Hmmmm. For PC? This is something new. Is there any specific company producing you guy's game or no?

Hey thanx for the comments!

No this is not being produce by any company...its a Modification on a already made game...Command and Conquers Renegades

http://www.wildfiregames.com/insurrection/

We are building models from scratch for this and replacing the ones in the game...It takes alot of technical know how but the reward is awesome!

The company doesnt mind you doing this as its more publicity for their game. You use the same game engine just different cast of characters and vehicles...Thank god we dont have to make a engine for it!;)

The Game is really cheap too ! compared to some other MODs...

Hey thanx for the comments!

No this is not being produce by any company...its a Modification on a already made game...Command and Conquers Renegades

http://www.wildfiregames.com/insurrection/

We are building models from scratch for this and replacing the ones in the game...It takes alot of technical know how but the reward is awesome!

The company doesnt mind you doing this as its more publicity for their game. You use the same game engine just different cast of characters and vehicles...Thank god we dont have to make a engine for it!;)

The Game is really cheap too ! compared to some other MODs...

SO are we gonna be able to download this MOD once you have finished it?

"]

Battlefield 1942, Tribes 2 are other games that might be able to do what we're making and we hope bring Insurrection to those and other games as well.

If you do Tribes to I so will be your best friend in the entire world.

Ive got some COBRA Tribes skin I made if you like to see them ??? Tribes 2 IS my favorite game of all!!! I was just playing today and Im no nooB ;) I play as Zero-Optix or Nox Nervosa...what do you play at and whats your name on there?