What RAH vehicles do you want hasbro to BRING BACK?

NightCreeper

Top five ARAH vehicles I would like Hasbro to re-issue:

5) B.U.G.G.

4) Thunder Machine

3) C.L.A.W.

2) D.E.M.O.N.

1) Hurricane VTOL

Why did I choose the Hurricane as my number one choice? Simple. Because Cobra's air force to date BLOWS! Sure we got Destro's Dominator, which is a good assault helicopter but to date Cobra doesn't have one good jet fighter.

hurricane_front.jpg

The Hurricane is the best jet fighter Cobra ever had, period the end. The Rattler sucks, it still sucks, and the TRU version sucked to the extreme. The Night Raven was a class act, one of the sleekest, best designed and kick ass jets Cobra had but a little too big for play value. Python Conquest, great jet, Joe vehicles are always better when made for Cobra anyway, but the chances of getting this thing again are slim to none, since the Joes got this one first, again. Liquidator, nice design, good size, but not the best.

The Hurricane has it all, small enought to play with but not as small as a Firebat, excellent high-tech aerodynamic design, plenty of missile ordinace, cockpit room for two, VTOL capabilities, and a detachable robot drone. Hurricanes are one of the hardest vehicles to find on E-Bay, and even the loose ones run up prices of $30 dollars or more much less a MIB one, which I've seen only a couple of and those ran for $70 to $100 dollars. Let's get down to brass taxes guys. Since 2000 we've had Cobra armor (HISS III, Dominator, HISS IV, Ringneck, CAT), amphibious equipment (Man-O-War, Wave Crusher, Mantis, Treadfire) and fast attack vehicle (Venom Cycle), a snow mobile (Polar Blast), and a couple of choppers (Dominator, FANG III).

We need a jet fighter my fellow Cobra fanatics and we need the next one to slam dunk the Joe competition and erase the humiliation that was the Rattler.

THE VAMP! baby yeah! with clutch of course! :wink:

what i would really like to see them do is upsize the vamp about 2 sizes throw on some monster tires, add an on board tool box with tools in it, then put in a NEW kick ass version of clutch (maybe like the one Tom did!) and brothers i would be one happy A$$ s.o.b!

TM

THE VAMP! baby yeah! with clutch of course! :wink:  

what i would really like to see them do is upsize the vamp about 2 sizes  throw on some monster tires, add an on board tool box with tools in it, then put in a NEW kick ass version of clutch (maybe like the one Tom did!) and brothers i would be one happy A$$ s.o.b!

TM

lol they'll just repaint the Sand Razor green and call it the new VAMP lol just to make u mad TM lol

I want the Defiant and the Flagg. Maybe a Rattler that isn't gold, hmmm?

I also want the Dreadnok Swampfire and the Joe Devilfish, hopefully in their original colors.

I want the Defiant and the Flagg. Maybe a Rattler that isn't gold, hmmm?

I also want the Dreadnok Swampfire and the Joe Devilfish, hopefully in their original colors.

Let's keep in mind that anything reissued will not have their original colors.

I'd like to see a rerelease of the Flagg as well,though I'm sure its price would be EXTREMELY high compared to the original ones (which was around $100) back in the day.As for the rereleases,whether they're in original color or not...as long as repaints aren't in a horrible color scheme,I'd like to see the Flagg,Tomahawk,Night Raven,Battle Wagon,and the Mamba to just name a few.And I know it's not a vehicle,but I'd like to see a rerelease of the Terror Drome as well.

I'd like to see a rerelease of the Flagg as well,though I'm sure its price would be EXTREMELY high compared to the original ones (which was around $100) back in the day.

Didn't DDD say the Flagg would go for $250 or something if it did come out? That's a whole lotta cheddar... and a whole lotta risk given Joe's place in the market today.

I'd like to see a rerelease of the Flagg as well,though I'm sure its price would be EXTREMELY high compared to the original ones (which was around $100) back in the day.

Didn't DDD say the Flagg would go for $250 or something if it did come out? That's a whole lotta cheddar... and a whole lotta risk given Joe's place in the market today.

Yeah he asked that at the Convention 8 speed. HE asked everyone who was at the roundtable discussion if they wanted a flagg rerelease, and everyone raised their hands, then when asked the cost, the man next to him said 250 would you guys still want it, everyone but me raised thier hands , 200 is more resonable to me.

These are the molds we know Hasbro has or can get:

HISS

Detenator

Flight Pod

Darklon's Evader

FANG

Rattler

CLAW

Razorback

FANG 2

Rage

Cobra Night Landing