Show your new Avatar choice!

CLAM

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From ailen vs predator:

fc21538c.gif

P.S. Outsider, which to capture video program did ya used?  The one I used to get that gif is outdated(I haven't done this for a while) and takes too long.

I strip and rip from Roms... Don't use capture video programs...

Hey Samus...

I saw this and thought of you... Might be a little big though...

samus.gif

Awesome!!!! :D Thanks, Outsiders! 8)

i always pictured outsiders as the punisher for some reason, and chazz as that yellow haired person

"That yellow haired person"? @*- Better not let Chazz hear you say that!!! :lol:

i always pictured outsiders as the punisher for some reason

And don't you forget it neither...

do you own a punisher t shirt and a trenchoat and a whoop ass van and a gun

i always pictured outsiders as the punisher for some reason

And don't you forget it neither...

do you own a punisher t shirt and a trenchoat and a whoop ass van and a gun

I have like everything ever made with the Punisher such as shirts, comics, statues, etc... I've been wearing a trenchcoat for the past 15 years and they all have always been black and I do own a few guns...

I never got the van cause I never had a Micro sidekick around...

I love these new transforming avatars.  I've always preferred the animated ones, and this one is perfect for me.  :D

I love 'em too. And I've never had an animated avatar.

Outisder, does your life reflects that of Punisher?  I mean do you act, think, and talk like the guy?

As for the sidekick, hpz can be yours.

I do act and think like how Frank would at times but don't sound like him... Don't have an New York type accent...

As for HPZ... I think he would be the 1st one I would waste ammo on...

i always pictured outsiders as the punisher for some reason, and chazz as that yellow haired person

"that yellow haired person?!?!" :#@$#@#: fool, that's THEDUKE !! but i'm defiantely not blond, i anit trying to look like that punk Sisco :lol:

but i can't see myself changing my avatar since it goes so well wth my sig.

Duke stands for everything i believe in truth,justice, the american way, and cool ass toys! :wink:

"that yellow haired person?!?!" :#@$#@#: fool, that's THEDUKE !! but i'm defiantely not blond, i anit trying to look like that punk Sisco :lol:

Duke stands for everything i believe in truth,justice, the american way, and cool ass toys! :wink:

Yea... Chazz likes to follow in Duke's footsteps... Too bad Chazz isn't a man of action like Duke... :lol: :lol: 8)

Yea... Chazz likes to follow in Duke's footsteps... Too bad Chazz isn't a man of action like Duke... :lol: :lol: 8)

:lol: what are you talking about?? i get plenty of action! hell, i get laid more than fritos 8) .....uh, you get it??......frito lays :lol:

:lol: what are you talking about?? i get plenty of action! hell, i get laid more than fritos 8) .....uh, you get it??......frito lays :lol:

I get it man but I am still wondering why you wanted to borrow that air compressor... :-?

I've had the ONSLAUGHT avatar for quite awhile now, and I wanted to go with a G.I.Joe (of course) but being a Viper Hunter, I needed something HUNTER looking. 8)

I kinda like the looks of this Punisher, because he doesn't stand out right away as the punisher (not like Outsiders does) and the 2 machine guns blaring looks pretty "hunter-ish" to me! :wink:

Or should I go back to Onslaught?