Show your new Avatar choice!

CLAM

Hey guys.. with all the new Avatars added.. I thought we might like to all take the opportunity to show which avatars we have decided to use..

that way we can get acquainted with new "faces" :lol: and check to make sure that nobody is using the same one (if you care about that)..

right now I have picked Boba.. I had chosen Triclops, but someone else was already using it.. but if someone else was already using this Boba, I have no problem changing it.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you guys noticed that these "animated" style avatars are somehow retooled Marvel Vs Capcom pictures?

Like this Boba Fett I have is a Captain Commando shell..

I have noticed it on a lot of them.. like the Beastman is really Sabretooth..

One of the Green Lanterns is actually Captain America

I think Superman is Magneto

etc..

some others:

Batman- ?

Darkseid is Colossus maybe?

a different Green Lantern is Magneto

Parallax is also Magneto

Wonder Woman- ?

Flash - ?

DarkClaw is Wolvie

Firestorm - Cyclops?

Baroness - BB Hood

Duke- ?

Snake Eyes - ?

Storm Shadow is Stryder

Human Torch - I have no Clue, but it rocks!

Havok - ?

DareDevil - ? cyclops?

Doc Ock is Cyclops I think

Taskmaster is Cap

Punisher - ?

Bullseye is Cyclops I think, maybe Cable

Guardian - ?

Dr. Strange is magneto

Deadpool is ?

KingPin is ?

other MOTU characters ----?

Wrestling characters ---- stupid :oops: :lol:

some others:

Wrestling characters ---- stupid :oops: :lol:

Wha...?! OY!!!!! :#@$#@#:

Yeah, I did notice that those were all custom made from the Marvel Vs. Capcom sprites. I've seen a lot of people on the web that make those. There are a few people on the He-Man.org forums that do that. Pretty cool! I love that Fett. Too bad you found it first! ;)

guess i'll stick with shreader till i find one i like, if i find one i'll let it be known lol, oh and thanks for welcoming me to the boards without bashing me lol

I love these new transforming avatars. I've always preferred the animated ones, and this one is perfect for me. :D

have you guys noticed that these "animated" style avatars are somehow retooled Marvel Vs Capcom pictures?

Like this Boba Fett I have is a Captain Commando shell..

I have noticed it on a lot of them.. like the Beastman is really Sabretooth..

One of the Green Lanterns is actually Captain America

I think Superman is Magneto

etc..

Don't look at me man... When I make any animated gifs from Marvel Vs. Capcom I'll just strip/rip the graphics from the Roms...

Check out my new Snake Eyes avatar. I have been waiting for a new Snake Eyes avatar since I joined ADC, and now the wait is over. I just wish that it was animated.