EXELLENT DEAL!!! low light, leatherneck and more!

NightCreeper

That is a good deal,especially since I've seen Lowlight MOC go for at least $50 bucks alone on eBay.While Crystal Ball isn't one of my favorites,getting the 80's figure MOC are definitely some good deals,especially at the rate you got them,good score.

Mistake

Yeah woops, i guess my bro didnt sign out after he got off the comp so i accidently posted on his name, so i fixed the posts

here is what i said

THANKS GUYS

i guess you can find really good deals on ebay :D

sorry bro! :oops: :cry:

well, LowLight is the only one of those I would want, but it is still a good deal in general.. Nice find

I also wanted the crystal ball, everyone says he sucks but i like him.

i also wanted the leatherneck i love that figure

well, LowLight is the only one of those I would want, but it is still a good deal in general.. Nice find

I also wanted the crystal ball, everyone says he sucks but i like him.

i also wanted the leatherneck i love that figure

yeah, crystal ball is okay, you just have to use him with the Dreadnoks or something.. I can't take him seriously with that shield..

As for that Leatherneck, I like his mold, but not his colors.. I wish they would re-issue him in better colors

sweet dude! i really like the crystal ball figure. thats about the only one i played with as a kid!

:o Dang...that's an awesome deal!

I wish I would've caught that auction. Low-Light's my favorite Joe. I would've been all over it. :D

:o Dang...that's an awesome deal!

I wish I would've caught that auction. Low-Light's my favorite Joe. I would've been all over it. :D

Sorry darth, i beat you to it.

I was just checking ebay for low lights and they were going for $30-$50, DANG i did get a good deal.

its always good to check ebay for deals, almost everyday!

Good deal you got there man. I got a similar deal a few months ago, when i got a nearly MIB Serpentor complete for $20 and i think that was a good deal.

Ahhh i remember when i didn't have to worry about any insurance bills, phone bills, gas for your truck or anything like that. I could spend my money on whatever i wanted. You still got a few more years likethat NC enjoy em while you can :wink: