NEW crimson cat tank kbee exclusive!

Toiletmonkey1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man oh man oh man!!

this is the coolest re-release so far!!! i'm getting ATLEAST two for my crimson strike team!! :)-

What time is it???

CAT ARMY BUILDING TIME!!! :)-

Man o man, this is sweet. This proves that Hasbro remembers what good vehicles look like...and getting back the FREAKING CRIMSON GUARD IMMORTAL mold on top of it! Looks like my Siegies now have an armored division :)-

I am keeping my fingers crossed that it's NOT an exclusive, since that will obviously make the cost go up, and KB is already expensive enough.

WHO CARES, though??!!!! I'M BUYING TWELVE!!!!! :)- :)-

KB has it listed for $19.99

BTW, http://adctalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=1933753

n00b.

that's it?!?! i would have been willing to pay twice that much!! which means i'll be getting ATLEAST four!!! :)- :)-

Yep, for all of us who can't afford the 1985 Sears exclusive on eBay . . . we get this one!!!

IMO, though, it's even cooler this time around with the "mirrored" color scheme!!!

Crimson Guard = RED, yo!!!!!

As for the other thread which discusses this, SORRY, but I'm not a fan of the "surprise" threads . . . the ones which have something generic, and you don't know what the topic's about. Unfortunately I don't got time to click on every thread like that.

That's AWESOME to hear that it's only $20!!!!! Very very cool, indeed!!

As for the other thread which discusses this, SORRY, but I'm not a fan of the "surprise" threads . . . the ones which have something generic, and you don't know what the topic's about. Unfortunately I don't got time to click on every thread like that.

Yes, more meaningfully titled topics would be nice.

Anyway, CGI is awesome. Glad that Hasbro got it back. I hope we see another release of him in some theme pack or army builder pack. Be great if he came with the orginal accessories (which you know this driver version of him will not have).

I'll be passing on this tank for now. I hope we hear of another release of this mold at the Joe Con.

All I can say is WOW :o:o:o This is the best thing ever!!!!!

Whahoooooooooo :)- :)- :)-

As for the other thread which discusses this, SORRY, but I'm not a fan of the "surprise" threads . . . the ones which have something generic, and you don't know what the topic's about.  Unfortunately I don't got time to click on every thread like that.

Yes, more meaningfully titled topics would be nice.

Anyway, CGI is awesome. Glad that Hasbro got it back. I hope we see another release of him in some theme pack or army builder pack. Be great if he came with the orginal accessories (which you know this driver version of him will not have).

I'll be passing on this tank for now. I hope we hear of another release of this mold at the Joe Con.

yeah, does this mean we can see the CGI in two packs?

Anyway,  CGI is awesome. Glad that Hasbro got it back. I hope we see another release of him in some theme pack or army builder pack. Be great if he came with the orginal accessories (which you know this driver version of  him will not have).

yeah, does this mean we can see the CGI in two packs?

No, nothing definite, I'm just hoping. Ideally, it'll be the Tomax, Xamot, and CGI (x4) as an army builder.

But no, it'll probably never be in a 2-pack. TRU Exclusive and the like. Either Army Builder or some Theme Pack that will involve the CGI.

dang, I love the Crimson Guard Imortal repaint figure.. he kicks ass!

I like the tank too, but I was never fond of the Mobat.. So I don't want a bunch of them, but I want a bunch of the figure :x

Great looking tank. Does anyone know if it's going to be an online exclusive, or will it be shipping out to retail stores too? I noticed that if you try to preorder it, you get a free VHS GI Joe cartoon.

Its about time Hasbro put out a decent Cobra vehicle.

I second the motion. Months of getting lousy Cobra gear like the Mantis, HISS IV, FANG III, the Rattler (especially pathetic :evil: ), the Ringneck but finally Hasbro does something smart and go old school and releases a tried and true military vehicle for Cobra.

This tank is a godsend my fellow Vipers and Cobra warlords so do not pass it up.

Does anyone know if it's going to be an online exclusive, or will it be shipping out to retail stores too?

My guess would be that it is a KB exclusive but not just for the internet, the sales online would be very poor even with all of us buying fifty a piece. They need the kids to see this on the shelf if it's going to be worth them to even sell it.

But the good news is that if it does go to the retail locations, which it probably will, KB loves to mark stuff down after about six months. Or some stuff even as soon as it hits the sales floor!

:D

SWEET JUMPING JEHOSAPHAT THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!

I agree, its about time a good cobra vehicle was released---well it looks good in pictures anyway.

im glad to see that crimson guard immortal as wel...works out great too because i just ordered 3 of them online a few weeks ago.

i sure hope they put the immortal in the 2 packs as well for the sweet fun of army building!

Its about time Hasbro put out a decent Cobra vehicle.

I second the motion. Months of getting lousy Cobra gear like the Mantis, HISS IV, FANG III, the Rattler (especially pathetic :evil: ), the Ringneck but finally Hasbro does something smart and go old school and releases a tried and true military vehicle for Cobra.

This tank is a godsend my fellow Vipers and Cobra warlords so do not pass it up.

just dont get too over excited. notice on this site it says the actual product may vary or whatever ::dodges slew of beer bottles, tomatoes, garbage::.. i HOPE it doesnt, but it wouldnt surprise me if hasbro puts the "hanky touch" on it at the last minute, turning it to look stupid...