Ever bought from this guy

*Deathblade

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3127915899

His name is comic interlude, I won 3 of his auctions like almost 2 weeks ago and e-mailed him several times about combined shipping, as I am NOT paying him 21.00 SHIPPING for 3 little ass TFs. i havent gotten any response. I guess I SHOULDA paid more attention to his feedbacks or that even though he had some cool items no one was bidding on them :cry: . He sounded like a dick just from his seller's instructions. I even CALLED his store and the guy had me on hold long distance for like 5 minutes, then the guy told me to call back. :evil: :evil: :evil: If he disregards people's emails I can imagine what kinda priority he puts on actually shipping out people's products!!

You should never, ever bid without looking at a persons feedback. With that many negatives, you should know he is inconsistent. I hope you get your items, but i doubt you will hear from him via email. Keep us updated.

Joe

$ 21.00???? For that kinda money, you could ship it to Europe. Good luck trying to avoid a neg from this guy.

btw: I did see one feedback, I thought was funny:

Neutral : Box came great nicely packed but there was no communicatoin.

Response by comicinterlude - Jesus H. CHRIST! This kind of stuff drives me crazy! Buy a dog you lonely SAP!!!

$ 21.00???? For that kinda money, you could ship it to Europe. Good luck trying to avoid a neg from this guy.

btw: I did see one feedback, I thought was funny:

Neutral : Box came great nicely packed but there was no communicatoin.  

Response by comicinterlude - Jesus H. CHRIST! This kind of stuff drives me crazy! Buy a dog you lonely SAP!!!

Whoa! I was about to post this same feedback! It is rather funny.

I dunno what to tell you. Feedback is very important to check, and although he does have some negatives, he has a bunch of positives too. They seem to outweigh the negatives, but you gotta be careful.

Hopefully everything will come through okay.

I haven't paid yet, but I probabaly will tomorrow. worst case scenario I end up getting SCREWED on shipping. I would leave the guy a neg, but then I run the risk of him giving me one...not worth it, too many people with really good items exclude people with negatives. I thought about getting this as it SEEMS to be a steal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3130353391

but after looking at this guys feedbacks there's no way in hell I'd buy it!

ALTHOUGH I do live in san antonio so if he didn't sent it I could @-@

only WITHOUT the smiles!!

I emailed the guy again-here is his response:

Well Stanley, I apologize if what you say actually happened...but to be

quite honest....wouldn't it be helpful when inquiring about combined S&H to

send along your shipping address? I have no idea if you're here in the US,

or outside of the US. With this being the case.....if you're here in the US,

add $2.50 for the additional item.....if you're outside the US, add $9.00

for the additional item. Thanks!

Kevin

The Comic Interlude

Here was my e-mail that I sent him YESTERDAY!!

> Hello. I won multiple auctions of yours on april 27th. I e-mailed you and

for shipping cost for multiple items the same day. I have yet to receive a

response. I also called your shop long distance and was put on hold for 5

minutes then asked to call back later. Please respond post haste with

combined shipping cost as I would like to pay this immediately and ensure a

pleasant transaction on both our parts. the other items besides this one are

3127911762 3127912416.

WHY DA HELL would I make up an elaborate scheme to email this dude and say that I called him and he wasn't answering his emails-oh maybe to delay paying for his items! I paid for the items but I aint holdin my breath waitin for them.