How much would you guys pay for G1 Jetfire?

Frankster

I saw a loose G1 Jetfire today. He's in good shape, tight joints, no sticker/paint wear and only missing his gun clip. No booklet or techspec. I'm wondering how much you guys would pay for him, because I just got to have a G1 Jetfire. 8)

For one that's complete minus gun clip, maybe $80 - $90 for one. Loose ones used to cost more up until the Bandai VF-1 reissues.

That one for $510 is definitely cheaper for a MISB than any I've seen before. I've seen quite a few break $1,000 for MISB.

Thanks for the response. I thought you'd all say about $ 100. My problem is that the seller is asking $ 125. I already bought some items of him, so I can combine shipping and I really want to get a nice Jetfire. I guess I'll think about it some more.

If I do get it, 'll post a pic of Jetfire on the forum.

If you want an example of the steep prices for him, check out this auction that recently ended:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...egory=4696&rd=1

Man that is alot of $ and the guy said that it is C-10 look at it it is messed up in the sides alot that is less than C-10.

$510 is too much for Jetfire in C-7-8 shape - I would have paid $355 Max for that one although I have also seen him for for $1,000+ (almost C-10 shaped ones)

A store in Toronto has a Mint Loose Jetfire w/ everything for $120 while they have a C-7 missing guns etc. going for $80.

Try and get it for $90-$100.

I have a REALLY beat up Jetfire thats been under my bed for years. I want a nicer one, and will probably pick up one at the next Cybercon and repaint it if there's too much yellowing. I am thinking of customizing Jefire to look more like Skyfire, but then I'd need a new head for that.