Marvel Comics Q&A thread

Rodimus Primal

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay... so rogue absorbed MS.MARVEL's power... after she did that... MS.MARVEL was in a coma?

i know she comes back with alien powers and stuff... Binary... and then WARBIRD...

my question...

WHAT IS WARBIRD'S POWER? IS IT THE SAME AS MS.MARVEL? or IS IT THE SAME POWERS OF BINARY?

I'M NOT TOO SURE WHAT BINARY'S POWER WAS...

DOES WARBIRD go back and FIGHT ROGUE after???

I just need a quick run down of MS.MARVEL to WARBIRD...

and what happens with her and ROGUE...

why did ROGUE take her powers in the first place???

=/

THANKS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What the hell is going on with the CIVIL WAR???

It doesn't sound like it will end well... this after HOUSE OF M too...

O_O

I think its the sequal to decimation, probly some dissagreement on if Scarlet witch should live or die.

no one really knows whats going on with cival war yet ...

I think theres only been one real comic out about it ,and that was out just a bit ago... one of the spidey ones :D

So far though what we do know is that its about the goverment wanting all super heros to register now :)

You guys should check out new xmen, 198 , & uhmm ... somehting else but for get what ... there great reads :D

hey anyone here have a ultimate spiderman #1 they wana sell me ?:) I need issuses #1 -20 ish

Charles was cool!

How was he cool? :D @loll@ he was like a two year old or something all through out the comics, and all the ever did was hold on to rogue most of the time and never say anything really :P

Personaly I thought he was kinda pointless other than for the " whoa" factor @loll@

Charles was cool!

How was he cool? :D @loll@ he was like a two year old or something all through out the comics, and all the ever did was hold on to rogue most of the time and never say anything really :P

Personaly I thought he was kinda pointless other than for the " whoa" factor @loll@

But it was the way he held on to Rogue that was cool @loll@

I can't find a good summary about SPIRAL (the 6 armed sword swinging lady)...

What's her story?

I know she worked with Mojo...

and she had something to due with Lady Deathstrike....

is she a mutant?

she seems powerful...

Thanks.

What's her story?

is she a mutant?

she seems powerful...

Thanks.

She was a stuntwoman named Ricochet Rita who met Longshot shortly after his arrival on Earth. Mojo kidnapped her & altered her into the 6-armed, silver-tressed vixen she is today. She also was granted the ability to travel through dimension via teleportation. She was responsible for altering Yuriko into Lady D as well as creating the Reavers for Donald Pierce. Psylocke's original body's cybernetic eyes were also a "gift" from her & Mojo.

What's her story?

is she a mutant?

she seems powerful...

Thanks.

She was a stuntwoman named Ricochet Rita who met Longshot shortly after his arrival on Earth. Mojo kidnapped her & altered her into the 6-armed, silver-tressed vixen she is today. She also was granted the ability to travel through dimension via teleportation. She was responsible for altering Yuriko into Lady D as well as creating the Reavers for Donald Pierce. Psylocke's original body's cybernetic eyes were also a "gift" from her & Mojo.

Thanks.

Is she pretty powerful?

She sounds smart and strong...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, just read Spider-man/Black Cat: The eveil that men due, first new comics i've read since about '98. Great writing, love the art too, but thats beside the point...i'm looking to find out if theres been any stories since then with the black cat, and any continuation of the story involving the costume that was purchased at the end (wont spoil for anyone who didnt read it). Thats about it.

Who is the two headed Hulk, with the cyborg arm's?. I know he's one of Leader's minion's. I don't remember him in anything other then the cartoon. And doe's anyone know where I can get a pick?

Anyone know when winter soldier is going to appear in wolverine?

Just call him bucky allready :P and I think he allready has in the last issuse or two

OK, just read Spider-man/Black Cat: The eveil that men due, first new comics i've read since about '98. Great writing, love the art too, but thats beside the point...i'm looking to find out if theres been any stories since then with the black cat, and any continuation of the story involving the costume that was purchased at the end (wont spoil for anyone who didnt read it). Thats about it.

Havn't read it yet but theres a story with her in I think its sensational spiderman or something thats out now, its about all spideys animal type bad guys going nuts for whatever reason...

( hmm they have not done that b efore have they ? @smilepunch@ @loll@ )

Anyone know when winter soldier is going to appear in wolverine?

Just call him bucky allready :P and I think he allready has in the last issuse or two

True, I guess I'll have to go to the comic book store and look for these.

I was wondering if anyone has some good pictures of Alistaire Smythe from Spiderman and Emma Frost in her Diamond form, anyone of her costume's is fine except her AXM costume I'm gonna get a custom-made one.

I read DEADPOOL can teleport with some device...

How does he teleport?

Is it like NIGHTCRAWLER?

Pictures would help... thanks.

It a teleportation system in his belt. It was made by weasle to help dp from getting too injured.