Marvel Comics Q&A thread

Rodimus Primal

New Avengers #4 has been pushed back to the 16th.

I don't see that any place on DS's list... BAH! Dang it! What is up with this comic!!! Whys it keep getting pushed back?.. finch get the flue or something lol! Wouldn't surprise me after seeing all those people at the comic con @loll@

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the Avengers Forever tpb and was wondering if anything became of the forever crystal appearing with the Supreme Intelligence, and if so, what issues it happened in

Check out the Maximum Security Crossover from a couple years back. The Supreme Intelligence evolved the Kree into a new crazy race. Maximum Security ran through most of the books, but I think all you really need is the three issue miniseries + maybe the Avengers tie in.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know what the deal is with New Avengers #5? I noticed that Marvel still has it listed with a 04/06 release date (yesterday), but my comic shop didn't get it, nor did they have it on their shipping list.

Does anyone know what the deal is with New Avengers #5? I noticed that Marvel still has it listed with a 04/06 release date (yesterday), but my comic shop didn't get it, nor did they have it on their shipping list.

If I recall correctly, it's currently scheduled for the 27th.

does anyone have a good doctor strange pic from the mutant x universe? i know he had a long hooded robe and staffbut thats all. any help is appeciated.

-thanks

I have some (possibly all) of the issues he appeared in, so I can probably scan you some pages and e-mail them.

I can tell you that under the hood, he was his universe's Man-Thing.

Hey dan got any info on any decent comic shows in the local area?..

The next Vancouver Comicon isn't until June. No guests announced yet.

The next Emerald City Comicon keeps getting the date shifted, but is currently set for the 1st and 2nd of next April. Still only Adam Hughes and Brom confirmed as guests.

Did find out that Steve Skroce is from Port Moody, and met him at a signing he did there. Got a sketch, too.

The next Emerald City Comicon keeps getting the date shifted, but is currently set for the 1st and 2nd of next April. Still only Adam Hughes and Brom confirmed as guests.

Did find out that Steve Skroce is from Port Moody, and met him at a signing he did there. Got a sketch, too.

I was there too. Got some nice pics drawn. Did you manage to get the "doc Frankenstein" poster? Amazing piece

Keep me up dated :)

Thanks man!! I hope the guest roster is good for the EC con or I may decide not to go... if it Is good maybe I'll stick around for both nights... @loll@

X-man and AOA Sinister. You?

What storyline comes first, Avengers Celestial Madonna or Supreme Justice?

Superman.

I should get around to scanning it.

Celestial Madonna comes WAY before Supreme Justice. Celestial Madonna was back in the 70's, in the original volume of Avengers. Supreme Justice is late-90's, in the third volume of the book.

Unless you're referring to a different Supreme Justice I'm unaware of.

• 2 weeks later...

OH man nice stuff! Did that guy do an lot of aoa stuff?.. I'm druling over that one of nate! The first aoa books I picked up were xman #1 & gambit and the externals :D

Hey dan I made this thread over in the sightings sections so more people would be able to see it, feel free to add anything you know, even any stuff thats close enough for peeps to drive to the @usa@ & such like the seattle one people wouldn't mind I'm sure...

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1989429

• 2 weeks later...