Mayday part 2

Autobot_medic

Here is part two of my fanfiction. Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

We had introduced ourselves accordingly. Blue being the most polite, and the most extrovert. We followed Avia from the hull of our small cargo transport, connected or docked rather, on the roof of Sector B, through a door and down a hallway to a small room labeled: DATA. It was here she gave us the layout of the Battle Station, though it lacked so much to actually be called that. A computer console lit up the entire room where we stood. The sreen presented a map of designated corridors and a few minute outposts. Of course it was the medical corridor that most interested me. I watched as Avia walked over to one of the monitors and tapped a few buttons.

My companions and I were surprised and somwhat saddened to see Optimus Prime's face pop up on the screen. "My fellow Autobots," he said, "in the event that you have to be viewing this, it means that I am no longer with you, and that the Matrix has been passed on. I have left here several extensive files concerning the plans for the bases to be established on either sides of this planet. Sectors A and B." A small message came on the screen, asking the user to select "A" or "B". Avia, was again at the console, and a new image of Optimus filled the screen, his voice filling the room and our minds. "Sector B. Although the exact coordinates have yet to be determined, this sector will become a major key, in the battle against the Decepticons. The charge of Sector B, will be given to Prowl." Another message came up on the screen, this asking for verbal confirmation from Prowl that he was present.

"I'm here, Optimus." Prowl said, as if talking to the bot himself.

"Prowl," Optimus began, "during this time of war I need you in charge of the Sector B station. It is of utmost importance that the Decepticons never learn of this plan. If they do, many lives are in danger, quite possibly the lives of every creature on this planet. At this time, I do not know what has become of the Autobots or the Decepticons. But in the event of my death I had to take such precautions. Therefore, Sector B will become a sanctuary. A safe haven equiped with a computer database of all previous Decepticon activity, an underground armory, and a full Medical facility." Optimus paused only for a moment, then it was my turn. Just as before, a message appeared asking for my voice confirmation.

"It's good to hear your voice, sir." I said, wishing that was not talking to a mere console.

"Ratchet, I have sent for you to head up the Medical Facility."

"Wouldn't have it any other way, Optimus." I said, again wishing the conversation was real.

"You'll find it to be similar to Cybertron, save only the slightly primitive systems you'll be using. My apologies, Ratchet, but this could not be helped. I have, however, provided you with an assistant."

The final voice confirmation message, was indifinitely the saddest, for it had asked for Ironhide. As it blinked on and off the screen we four just stood there. Avia, was the first to respond, with this "Ironhide is," she hesitated "he is not present." She said reluctantly. I could sense the tension. I'd have spoken for her if only to make it all easier, but knew that only she could answer, due only to the layout of the system. The computer screen seemed to be running a check of some sort, which may have taken hours, if Avia hadn't gathered herself to speak again. "Bluestreak, however is present, and able to take Ironhide's position as leader of the militia." Seconds went by like hours, and tension in the room turned from an emotional strain to a mental one.

"Very well." The computer finally said. 'Finally' only being a matter of a few seconds. Again we watched and listened to Prime, whom would never know he was talking to Bluestreak. "Ironhide, I've chosen you to head up our small defense team, who will be presented to you shortly. They come fully trained and ready for your orders." Bluestreak just stood there, a disappointed look across his face. If I could have read his mind at that exact moment, it would have been something like "I'm not supposed to be here".

"Team," Optimus said, this time directly to the four of us, "you four have come long way to be here now. And the four of you may be the Autobot's greatest hope. Prowl, as you are in charge, I have provided you with an tactical engineer. Bluestreak is to be arriving shortly. Ratchet, Avia will become your assistant. She knows Sector B the best, and she can answer any questions the three of you may have. That is all. I wish you luck. Till all are one." With that the screen went blank, our insignia appearing on it shortly after. I knew the speech had been made in haste on Moon Base One. Optimus had been short with us to better help with the 'grieving process'. Out of sight, out of mind. It was a bitter deal, but the way things had to be. All was quiet in the room. The four of us were together, but at the same all alone. I wanted to speak, but my vocal systems refused. Instead I simply looked down, hoping some one would say something, and so I waited.

"Okay," a whisper at first from Avia's direction, then louder "Okay, this is how it's going to be: Bluestreak, you are in charge of the militia. Prowl, I am your new engineer, and also Ratchet's assistant. Fine? Good." Avia left the room, almost in a panic. Somewhere inside she had to believe in all this. She had to believe or she wouldn't be here. But something was blocking that belief, that wish for a better life for herself and all Autobots. Fear and lonliness were among us that day. Solitude had fit us fine, but why did it have to be fear?

---END PART TWO---

A RATCHET FIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I LOVE you now Autobot_Medic.

Butthis Avia...this BEEP isn't going to STEAL my Ratchet is she? She's in for a seroius butt kicking if she thnks she can act all that with my bot :D

and serious I am jealous here, fic or not :-= Ratchet is mine.I am the jealous type

Here is part two of my fanfiction. Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

We had introduced ourselves accordingly. Blue being the most polite, and the most extrovert. We followed Avia from the hull of our small cargo transport, connected or docked rather, on the roof of Sector B, through a door and down a hallway to a small room labeled: DATA. It was here she gave us the layout of the Battle Station, though it lacked so much to actually be called that. A computer console lit up the entire room where we stood. The sreen presented a map of designated corridors and a few minute outposts. Of course it was the medical corridor that most interested me. I watched as Avia walked over to one of the monitors and tapped a few buttons.

My companions and I were surprised and somwhat saddened to see Optimus Prime's face pop up on the screen. "My fellow Autobots," he said, "in the event that you have to be viewing this, it means that I am no longer with you, and that the Matrix has been passed on. I have left here several extensive files concerning the plans for the bases to be established on either sides of this planet. Sectors A and B." A small message came on the screen, asking the user to select "A" or "B". Avia, was again at the console, and a new image of Optimus filled the screen, his voice filling the room and our minds. "Sector B. Although the exact coordinates have yet to be determined, this sector will become a major key, in the battle against the Decepticons. The charge of Sector B, will be given to Prowl." Another message came up on the screen, this asking for verbal confirmation from Prowl that he was present.

"I'm here, Optimus." Prowl said, as if talking to the bot himself.

"Prowl," Optimus began, "during this time of war I need you in charge of the Sector B station. It is of utmost importance that the Decepticons never learn of this plan. If they do, many lives are in danger, quite possibly the lives of every creature on this planet. At this time, I do not know what has become of the Autobots or the Decepticons. But in the event of my death I had to take such precautions. Therefore, Sector B will become a sanctuary. A safe haven equiped with a computer database of all previous Decepticon activity, an underground armory, and a full Medical facility." Optimus paused only for a moment, then it was my turn. Just as before, a message appeared asking for my voice confirmation.

"It's good to hear your voice, sir." I said, wishing that was not talking to a mere console.

"Ratchet, I have sent for you to head up the Medical Facility."

"Wouldn't have it any other way, Optimus." I said, again wishing the conversation was real.

"You'll find it to be similar to Cybertron, save only the slightly primitive systems you'll be using. My apologies, Ratchet, but this could not be helped. I have, however, provided you with an assistant."

The final voice confirmation message, was indifinitely the saddest, for it had asked for Ironhide. As it blinked on and off the screen we four just stood there. Avia, was the first to respond, with this "Ironhide is," she hesitated "he is not present." She said reluctantly. I could sense the tension. I'd have spoken for her if only to make it all easier, but knew that only she could answer, due only to the layout of the system. The computer screen seemed to be running a check of some sort, which may have taken hours, if Avia hadn't gathered herself to speak again. "Bluestreak, however is present, and able to take Ironhide's position as leader of the militia." Seconds went by like hours, and tension in the room turned from an emotional strain to a mental one.

"Very well." The computer finally said. 'Finally' only being a matter of a few seconds. Again we watched and listened to Prime, whom would never know he was talking to Bluestreak. "Ironhide, I've chosen you to head up our small defense team, who will be presented to you shortly. They come fully trained and ready for your orders." Bluestreak just stood there, a disappointed look across his face. If I could have read his mind at that exact moment, it would have been something like "I'm not supposed to be here".

"Team," Optimus said, this time directly to the four of us, "you four have come long way to be here now. And the four of you may be the Autobot's greatest hope. Prowl, as you are in charge, I have provided you with an tactical engineer. Bluestreak is to be arriving shortly. Ratchet, Avia will become your assistant. She knows Sector B the best, and she can answer any questions the three of you may have. That is all. I wish you luck. Till all are one." With that the screen went blank, our insignia appearing on it shortly after. I knew the speech had been made in haste on Moon Base One. Optimus had been short with us to better help with the 'grieving process'. Out of sight, out of mind. It was a bitter deal, but the way things had to be. All was quiet in the room. The four of us were together, but at the same all alone. I wanted to speak, but my vocal systems refused. Instead I simply looked down, hoping some one would say something, and so I waited.

"Okay," a whisper at first from Avia's direction, then louder "Okay, this is how it's going to be: Bluestreak, you are in charge of the militia. Prowl, I am your new engineer, and also Ratchet's assistant. Fine? Good." Avia left the room, almost in a panic. Somewhere inside she had to believe in all this. She had to believe or she wouldn't be here. But something was blocking that belief, that wish for a better life for herself and all Autobots. Fear and lonliness were among us that day. Solitude had fit us fine, but why did it have to be fear?

---END PART TWO---

Whoa to add to this and I will brush Autobot Medic's ego. I never seen a GOOD Ratchet fic since Nightwind's Death's Lesson. Really Medic,I love them! :D I should make you a Sig, what you say? :D

Like the fanfic so far medic :) Looks like you and Rinoa have similar interests in Ratchet :)

Ratchet's wonderful.He is an inspirartion to me.:) But I do adore Ratchet.he s different someting about him catchs my attention,maybe cause hes al white heh @-@ or has Lots of money since he is a doctor 8)