"I ain't got time...to BLEED!"

Viper Hunter

I also thought he could a been used as an AMBUSH update, as you can see here, he has the MUTT & CHOPS going as well!   :)

I'll be honest with ya, I disagree.

Yes. I disagree.

I don't really like when people use the Ripper mold for characters like Ambush, or more frequently, Rock & Roll (I'm sorry TM :( ) Mainly because I don't like the permenantly placed glasses... I didn't even like that stuff on original characters, Like Airtight, Low-Light, Lifeline or Scrap-Iron. I don't like them to have permenant head items, especially if the block the face.

I still like customs using the head... I just disagree with it :wink:

Tom

MUTT & CHOPS[/size]

Would that be "mutton chops" or "Mutt & Junkyard"? :P

uh..yeah..yeah..that's what I meant! 8) :lol:

MUTT & CHOPS ? :roll: Sounds like Junkyard passed on and CHOPS too his place maybe? :wink:

I don't really like when people use the Ripper mold for characters like Ambush, or more frequently, Rock & Roll (I'm sorry TM :( ) Mainly because I don't like the permenantly placed glasses... I didn't even like that stuff on original characters, Like Airtight, Low-Light, Lifeline or Scrap-Iron. I don't like them to have permenant head items, especially if the block the face.

I still like customs using the head... I just disagree with it :wink:

Tom

Well . . . . I disagree with YOU!! :lol:

I think that it has to be something that goes with the character. I myself made a RnR custom with Ripper's head, 'cause I think it fits his character to have shades. Same thing with those characters you mention. It's part of their gear, so it's cool.

I can see what you mean about wanting to see the face, but with Joe figures, they haven't figured out how to make very good looking removable glasses, masks, helmets, etc. They almost never fit, either too big or whatever, so I'd rather they pick one, and do it so it looks cool.

And VH--- your Recondo is awesome, but it's way more of a revisiting and revamp to me than how I picture Recondo to be. Granted, it's about 10,000,000,000 times better than the lame-ass doughboy GvsC version, but I don't really picture Recondo getting so buffed up and loaded down with guns and stuff.

As Blaine, though . . . 8)

That's one tough GI...

SHUT YOU MOUTH!

I'm only talking about Recondo

Sweet custom. I love it!

Thanks Dragonrider!

I guess in side-by-side comparisons, my custom Recondo/Blain lookin' Joe, doesn't look TOO awful much like the later, but it's still a "tough GI" lookin' muther...like you said. :D

ventura_predator.jpg

fc3b2682.jpg