here are some of my guys..

ryo777

• 3 years later...

Dude,

You have a red Hoist, a red Tracks... some of these are customs right? Like the Blue Bluestreak?

The Red Hoist and Red Tracks are real, and the blue Bluestreak is a custom, I used a cobalt blue, instead of the metallic blue. I'll fix that soon, when his windshield comes in. ;)

Wow, you got that Police Sunstreaker! I've been looking for that one for years.

BTW, I don't know if someone has told you, ryo777, but your avatar is disturbing...

Yeah, Heheh.. I've been told by several. I used to have Menasor on here as my avatar, but, yeah, my avatar is kinda annoying. Someone told me he's a Japanese character. Nakumura or something, like that. At 1st, I thought it was Jonathan Taylor Thomas from Home Improvement in disguise.

Anyways, Cyclonus, I got the Police Sunstreaker about 2 years ago, he was complete, with everything.. even unapplied stickers. He only needs his original box. I know a guy who has him MIB for about I think $300-500. He has the box with accessories for about $160. I need his box, but not THAT bad. @smilepunch@

Oh yeah, the pics make him look yellowed, he's shiny white. :)

Lots of nice Diaclones there. I have that very same Divebomb, but in better shape and he's sealed.

I also have a minty MIB Diaclone Blue Sound Blaster, which you seem to have as well. I am loving all of your Diaclones. I have a couple Diaclones I want to add to my collection.

Lots of nice Diaclones there. I have that very same Divebomb, but in better shape and he's sealed.

I also have a minty MIB Diaclone Blue Sound Blaster, which you seem to have as well. I am loving all of your Diaclones. I have a couple Diaclones I want to add to my collection.

Nice to see you again, Elias

Thanks for the comments on my Diaclones. What other Diaclones do you have? If you have a couple Diaclones you want to add to MY collection. Feel free. Hehee. lol :P

I also have a minty MIB Diaclone Blue Sound Blaster

Uh, There never was a Diaclone Sound Blaster, Elias.. lol :P

Magnet feet guys!

I think; what are those tiny dudes in your last picture? They look like these little guys a friend of mine had; they had magnets on the bottom of thier feet. I loved those little things but I never found out what they were.

Yup, he was Radio-cassette Robo.. well what do I have? He has workable AM/FM tuner. He'

s blue and comes in a box similar to that of a Diaclone box.

I would take a pic if I knew how to upload pictures. I know, I am weak. I haven't figured that part out yet.

Magnet feet guys!

I think; what are those tiny dudes in your last picture? They look like these little guys a friend of mine had; they had magnets on the bottom of thier feet. I loved those little things but I never found out what they were.

If Im not mistaken I think they're the little guys that came with some (all??) of the Diaclone TFs. I remember seeing a pic of some riding in the cab of a Diaclone Convoy.

P.S Disturbingly enough, I think Ryo's avatar is awesome personified. :P

Magnet feet guys!

Hi Alexx, those lil men with the magnetic feet are known as Diaclone driver/pilots, also Diakron commanders. They were going to be called Inch Men by Takara, but I guess Takara didn't bother. They were the drivers or pilots of most of the Diaclone robots.. that's why you see them packaged with some Diaclone versions of some of our favorite TFs, also notice the lil cockpits for the Autobot cars, the Dinobots, the Insecticons, the Decepticon Seekers, and the Omnibot Dasher type cars. The TFs are sentient beings, meaning they can think for themselves, so no need for a pilot. Well, the Diaclone figures were not, and needed the pilots to control them. The enemy of the Diaclones were the Waruder Empire. Their lil pilots looked more alien or insectlike, who also had magnetic feet. The Insecticons were part of the Waruder line of Diaclones.

Not all Diaclone lines had these lil men packaged with them, for example they were not present in some of the Trasformer(no, it's not a mispelling, lol) Italian GiG cars. Although, GiG added some the Trasformer Pre-TF Omnibot dasher cars. Weird. :)

They were not included in the Joustra European line of Diaclone vehicles, either. lol

Oopss

Yup, he was Radio-cassette Robo.. well what do I have? He has workable AM/FM tuner. He'

s blue and comes in a box similar to that of a Diaclone box.

I would take a pic if I knew how to upload pictures. I know, I am weak. I haven't figured that part out yet.

No problems, Elias. I can't do that either. If I wanna post some pics, I usually wait till my girl comes home from work. lol :P

Pretty cool collection pics there, I love seeing the Diaclone stuff.

Thank you for the comments, DPrime, Blackheart, and JFAK. Thanks for the props on my avatar, too Blackheart. That dude is annoying looking, but I couldn't think of a funnier avatar. Hehee.