Transfans

Rinoa PrimeStar

Do you all accept that there is female transfans too?Or its just a guy's only thing?

This shouldn't be a guys only thing. To be honest, I'm sure most guys wish their lady-friends could be transfans. It's not just a guys thing.

do yu all dislike me now?

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't dislike you...I just got (and still am, quite frankly) weirded out by your infatuation with Ratchet.

That doesn't mean I don't want you posting here, because you make things very interesting and upbeat...but some of the sexual innuendo is a liiiil bit weird.

I hope that clears up my opinion...[/i]

Some dudes might get annoyed if you go out of your way to point out that you *are* a female Transfan... like it's a provocation, you know? You don't have to ask if we like female Transfans, just be a Transfan and you will be just fine.

i'm sure there are alot of female transfans too.

i don't think anyone really dislikes you, but you seemed to be really paranoid when you came here and not too willing to give things a chance. but that's all behind us now.

Well, that's kinda what I mean. We'll know who you are and what you're all about by reading your posts, seeing your username and sig pic and such. A topic like this may seem like overkill to some people... or "board politics" which plagues so many other TF boards.

Yeah, lots of people here have strong feelings towards certain TFs (Remy-Magnus, Rodimus Primal-Rodimus Prime, etc etc.....), which you can tell by the sigs.

Im sure these feeling aren't sexual (well im not too sure about Remy and Magnus :lol: ), but who cares, its all in the name of fun.

Like others have said, you dont need to ask if people like you. Just post, enjoy the atmosphere and be happy.

Oh, and yes there are female transfans. My mate's girlfriend is one (he better watch his back :wink: )

A Transfan is a transfan is a transfan. The only way I might become annoyed by a Transfan who is of a minority is if they go out of their way to point it out, sort of like in Chris Rock's comedy routine. As long as you maintain a certain level of modesty (and I'm sure you will), then I'd be more than happy to share this wonderful hobby with you.

I'm sorry, but I'm just going to go out and say it.

Why do you draw so much attention to yourself (regarding personal matters)? You post your picture up for who knows what reason. Now you're asking us if we like you. Everyone here is pretty easy to get along with. Why not just post TF or TF related stuff and leave the personal, dramatic stuff somewhere else? I hope I'm not coming off as cold, I don't mean to. I'm just being frank.

I don't mind you being weird with certain stuff. But you take a step backward when you purposely and vocally, single yourself out from everyone else on these boards. Like this thread. I just don't understand why you do it.

I honestly feel that everyone here has something to contribute to these boards.

Who cares what gender a person is as long as they're a Transfan. Personally, the only time it matters if a Transfan is a girl would be if I could get my girlfriend to start digging these robots.....otherwise it's all good.

"Because this is my United States of Whatever!!"

GaZ said:

Yeah, lots of people here have strong feelings towards certain TFs (Remy-Magnus, Rodimus Primal-Rodimus Prime, etc etc.....), which you can tell by the sigs.

Im sure these feeling aren't sexual (well im not too sure about Remy and Magnus ), but who cares, its all in the name of fun.

Degato = Skids :D

I'm sorry, but I'm just going to go out and say it.  

Why do you draw so much attention to yourself (regarding personal matters)? You post your picture up for who knows what reason. Now you're asking us if we like you. Everyone here is pretty easy to get along with. Why not just post TF or TF related stuff and leave the personal, dramatic stuff somewhere else? I hope I'm not coming off as cold, I don't mean to. I'm just being frank.

I don't mind you being weird with certain stuff. But you take a step backward when you purposely and vocally, single yourself out from everyone else on these boards. Like this thread. I just don't understand why you do it.

I honestly feel that everyone here has something to contribute to these boards.

Keep preaching preacherman

You put that very well. I think that there are many of us who have this similar oppinion. We all welcome people to this board , but regaurdless of gender the hole dramatic controversy type attitude makes people a little leary of newbies. Especially after the Skeletron fiasco.

I personally like the fact that there ARE female Transformers fans. Rinoa, sure you came across a little strange at some points, but we all do that. If it were up to me there would be tons of female TF fans. Us male TFs(which of coarse are the majority) are probably really looking for girls who are into what were into, and thats a difficult feat. If you are a Transformers fan, stay one, and enjoy it like you always have and always will. We will always welcome your post Rinoa. And yes of coarse your obsession with Rathcet is a lot more complicated than Remy's fav Ultra Magnus and my Rodimus Prime.

Female TransFans are always a welcome edition Rinoa - as long as there's no flaming or insults here, pretty much anything goes - just make sure Remy's guards don't go after you :lol: