what is your favorite Joe diver figure?

CLAM

what is your favorite Joe diver figure?  

1. 1. what is your favorite Joe diver figure?

• 1983 Torpedo
    • 1985 Eels
    • 1986 Wet-Suit
    • 1988 HydroViper
    • 1989 Deep Six
    • 1990 Undertow
    • 1992 Wet-Suit
    • 1992 Eel
    • 1994 Shipwreck
    • other, including 97-2002 figures

Hey guys, I am going to be making a series of polls about favorite specialized figures..

this time, who is your favorite diver figure?

the 1986 Wet-suit figure is my alltime favorite diver figure.. he did not come with really cool weapons, but had some great gear. I love that figure and every repaint of him.. the Silver mission brazil figure is awesome, and so are the grey RAHC version and the Black Bj's 8-pack version..

a close second is the 1985 Eels figure.. which I do not own anymore :x

I would also have to say the RAH v1 Wet Suit. It is the best overall diver mold. It's too bad I missed the RAHC reissue, that had the best color scheme for this mold.

A decent second goes to Shipwreck v4, which had the better accessories when compared to Wet Suit v1 (removeable mask that attached to his chest, not to mention the Colt SMG :wink: ). Honorable mentions to Eel v1, a great Cobra mold.

i'm going with 85' Eels. i love the silver emblem on red, that's one of the reason why crimson guards are my favorite troops. 85' Eels are the only divers i army build(i have 6)

Its crazy,but i really dig the new depth charge's articulation, so for now i say him. the face kinda sucks and he doesnt have much detail, but otherwise a perfect figure. his wrists move, for petessakes! why cant ALL figures be this way???

My favorite is the '86 version of Wet-Suit as well. I remember the day I found him at the local Fred Meyer when I was a kid. I played with him for hours and hours. He was always one of the most important characters when I was playing with my TTBP (Transportable Tactical Battle Platform)...I always pretended that it was in the water, so it's a given that Wet-Suit is gonna play a major role. ;) Also, as Clam mentioned, he had some friggin awesome accessories for a diver!

The Cobra Moray from JvC wave 1 runs a close second. Even though it has the T-crotch plague, the mold is insanely cool...and he comes with appropriate accessories. Too bad they haven't redone this figure with an O-ring. :(

BTW - Clam, 8speed, RobbieDigital and I have all picked Wet-Suit as our favs, but it says he only has two votes on the poll. What gives? :-?

I don' know. I wanted to say it was a joe. But then that good old 85 Eel figure popped into my head. Cobra had the best troops p through 85. Even 86 if you consider the Viper.

Cobra Eel all the way.

Violentfix

BTW - Clam, 8speed, RobbieDigital and I have all picked Wet-Suit as our favs, but it says he only has two votes on the poll. What gives?

Sorry DarthJoe, I actually didn't vote the first time around. My bad......the cobra Eel is a cool figure but not as cool as wetsuit.......c'mon guys 8)