NHL Stanley Cup

NightCreeper

i hope the panthers win they are an impressive team who can take a beating but give one better!

ummm...wait a minute... since when were the panthers in the playoffs?

anyway, i hope the mighty ducks win, they are looking really good. I like the wild too, but i have a feeling there gonna be eliminated.

I love how everyone switches to rooting for underdog teams in the playoffs...nothing wrong with that I think it's funny.

Me ? I'm still rooting for my DALLAS STARS, come on guys you can pull out of that 3-1 series defecit !

I've been a NORTHSTARS/DALLAS fan since I began watching hockey during the 90-91 season. :wink:

I've been a NORTHSTARS/DALLAS fan since I began watching hockey during the 90-91 season.  :wink:

I love the old minnesota North Stars jersey, i got one in minnesota at the Mall of America, its an awesome jersey!

I also love the jersey I got one for my birthday when I was younger. I now have both home and away Dallas jersey's as well !

Next year, Calgary will win the stanley cup!

Lol, not likely. I think Montreal has a better chance then them.

UM yeah i dont think calgary will have a chance, unless they get some really good players and work really hard.

I think that the WILD, Might ducks and stars will once again get into the playoffs.

I also like the capitals but they suck everytime they get into the playoffs, thay always loose and can never get past the first round! so capitals wont have a chance.

I agree, the Capitals do have a nice little team with some great power players but gawd they always crash and burn every year they make the playoffs.

The only reason i said Calgary would win was because there my favorite team, but i gotta face the facts, their not good enough to win. i agree, montreal is a very good team. Next year i dont think the WILD will make it again, i think this year they just got lucky. I mean its hard to believe there already in the playoffs after being in the NHL for a couple years.

The series for the WILD and Vancover is 2-1 Cunucks leading. They play tonight.

Hopefully WILD will win and tie the series but they could lose, BUT then again they could make a comeback like they did against colorado, and WIN!

Next year, Calgary will win the stanley cup!

hehehe. even i know that wont happen. ive givin up tryin to like them. ive been born and raised in calgary, but thier patheltic

Dallas is so stacked and starting to fight back, if they can overcome the Ducks, they'll crush Vancouver (assuming they can win their series)

In the East it's looking to be Ottawa versus NJ, which is a cool matchup no matter what. I can see that going to 7 very easily. I'd like to cheer for Ott, since I'm a Canadian boy, but really, may the best team win.

Vancouver vs Ottawa would own. That's all I gotta say.

DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS

yes they won, that was one of the most suspenseful games of the playoffs. And all u dallas fans! dont even say that the called off goal dallas scored when the net went off the ground was a goal, u know it wasnt!

i hope its Ducks vs Wild, easier win than canucks