First post

catter

hey catter and cobia u r both sooooo wrong @-@ the jets will win b/c now that pennington will have more hours in with practice he will kno the team and plays 200 percent better ! no other team will stand a chance no matter wut!

hey catter and cobia u r both sooooo wrong  @-@    the jets will win b/c now that pennington will have more hours in with practice he will kno the team and plays 200 percent better ! no other team will stand a chance no matter wut!

ya got that right!

J E T S

JETS

JETS

JETS

JETS!

Redskins are gonna have a much better year this year but I think the Raiders will win.

yea.... the redskins will have a better season cause they took the jest players..

Doesnt matter though, will still win

new or veteran it doesnt matter a jets player beats any other nfl player i mean look at chrebet when our old 1st string qb (vinnie testaverde ) got worse he got better and our line got better and we made so many careers better anything that u people say isnt gonna change cobias view or mine !

the bears dont stand a chance plz man the jets will kill them over and over no team looks better for the next season i mean plz not even the raiders stand a chance ( and i dont know how such old farts made the superbowl anyway ) but trust me the jets will win !

the bears dont stand a chance plz man the jets will kill them over and over no team looks better for the next season i mean plz not even the raiders stand a chance ( and i dont know how such old farts made the superbowl anyway ) but trust me the jets will win !

hmm, the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS! got their asses whooped by the Bears last year,and the Bears were playing like crap with half their roster injured.. so I think they can take the Jets whenever they want

I can never predict anymore, so I'll just run through who won't. Patriots? No. They were a one hit wonder. Bills? Don't believe the hype. Jets? With Coles and Morton gone? Pennington's gonna have it rough. Raiders? You saw what they did this year :roll:. Da Bears? . . . Need a quaterback, and a consistent running back. Tampa? Hell no! You can't repeat in this league. Bengals? Might make the playoffs, but not much else. Chargers? Same. Giants? Their offensive hot streak won't run into this year. Broncos? . . . Are done. Rams? Same. Packers? Lost everything last year when they lost to the falcons. Farve is too old to carry them anymore. Eagles? Should've done it this year.

Very hard to predict because anybody could win it all like the Bucs. Nobody thought the Bucks were going all the way. Let's just wait till the season/playoffs starts to decide the winner.

look clam ur bears dont mean cr@p this year it'll all be different and guess wut even if they do win i dont care b/c i hate them and u ...

hate them and me? awe, it really upsets me when no-name n00bs hate me :roll: