Got my BATS today..whoo hoo!!!!!

RobbieDigital

I got my BAT 6 pack today from BBTS.....I'm really happy with them, I snapped some pics real quick so if they aren't that good dio-wise I apoligize........I was excited. :)

16761-bats_1.JPG

16761-bats_2.JPG

I use the classic BAT as a second in command to overkill, I have no idea what to use the 6-pack overkill for :-?

16761-bats_3.JPG

Overkill with his new recruits

16761-bats_arm.JPG

This is the only downfall of the 6-pack....overkill's chest plate opens....but as you can see his arm is basically in the way....even with his arm up you can't fully open his chest :-?

16761-bats_open.JPG

All and all I think the set is worth it....the BATS are cool IMO....but I think I'm gonna use the 6-pack overkill as a seperate character or as some renegade BATS leader...or something like that. :D

I ordered mine from TRU during the sale, but since I wanted it shipped with my PP sets, I'll have to wait until they are both released.

To me, that was the best option. For $11.24 per set, I can wait a few weeks to get mine. The cheaper price (and additional sets I can get for the same money!) is well worth the wait to me. I've never had the desire to own something first overcome my desire to get the most for my money. So, for me, the sale on BATS and Python Patrol were well worth it.

I have to wait until June 16th for mine to ship since I am also waiting for the Python Patraol. But, at the sale price it will be well worth the wait. Nice pics!

yup me too. which really bites, and i was about to change part of my order the other day [to get that extra TIGER FORCE i ordered a little earlier too...] but i realized its only a month away and then some...plus just getting my tiger force early adds 13 friggin dollars!!! . man when they say "save on shipping" they really mean it!

Ordered my Bats from Smalljoes back in Dec. :-?

Could be any day now, or...not any day now! :wink: Over 4 months of waiting, and not be one of the first to receive them, really kinda blows, ya know?

Oh well, as long as I finally get them!

Okay, I finally caved. At 11.24, I finally ordered a BAT pack. Curse you for showing me those pics.

i hope mines are in today!! :)- my mail lady don't pass for another hour so i'll know than.

I GOT MIIIINESSS!!!!!! :)- :)- :)- :)-

bless BBTS!!! :luv: :luv:

the red BATS are the biggest surprise, they actual look better than the black versions IMO! :o overkill kinda sucks because he has that flat back thing going on. if somebody out there wanna trade 2 overkills for two infernos holla at me! i bought 3 sets so i'm cool!

i hope mines are in today!! :)- my mail lady don't pass for another hour so i'll know than.

I GOT MIIIINESSS!!!!!! :)- :)- :)- :)-

bless BBTS!!! :luv: :luv:

the red BATS are the biggest surprise, they actual look better than the black versions IMO! :o overkill kinda sucks because he has that flat back thing going on. if somebody out there wanna trade 2 overkills for two infernos holla at me! i bought 3 sets so i'm cool!

Cool send us some cool pics also!!!!

I didn't know that TRU was selling them????? At that price too :evil: Oh well......No I wasn't trying to be the cool guy and be the first one to get them. I was estatic when I saw them in the mail box today :D ...yeah the inferno BATS are darn cool. They kinda got shortchanged on accessories too....but like I said I'm happy with it.......wish I had ordered 2. :cry:

How were they packaged? Were they packaged like the Tiger Force set? And I hope my set from The Store On 44 comes in soon. Or is it only if you ordered from BBTS?

TSO44 ordered a ridiculously large amount of these, and thus we are bringing them in by sea, like everyone else. a few places are trying to boost sales by bringing them in by air... and more power to them, as it should most likely work. but the sheer mass that we're getting completely prohibited the idea. They ARE on schedule though... so that's good news. :)

Got mine today also.

I Like them.

But I dont know what to do with the overkill from the 6 pack.

the JvC one is so much cooler. but i like his weapons.

think i am going to paint the red on the BATs yellow

think im gonna buy 3 more packs --maybe?!?!

They are packaged in a small box

each one is bagged with a stand and their weapons

the is 1 filecard for each type of fig!(big bummer)

1 for overkill

1 for the 2 inferno BATs

1 for the 3 "reg" BATs

TSO44 ordered a ridiculously large amount of these, and thus we are bringing them in by sea, like everyone else. a few places are trying to boost sales by bringing them in by air... and more power to them, as it should most likely work. but the sheer mass that we're getting completely prohibited the idea. They ARE on schedule though... so that's good news. :)

Isnt it sooo much more expensive to order/ship by air? Sure its the fastest, but also the most expensive. Sea is slowest but cheapest. Thats a big thing we learned in marketing this past semester, so it seems like even tho you get them faster, you still lose out because you have to pay extra for shipping.

Look at me i rememberd something from school! lol

I figured they would be bagged and boxed. As the Star Wars online exclusive troop builder sets have been this way the last year. I can't wait to get mine! These pictures make me want them even more!

Draven

I ordered 6 of the BAT packs from GIJoeForSale.com back in December for 13.50 a pack which was the cheapest price for them at the time. They announced on their website last weekend they were shipping out pre-orders so I'm expecting my 30 BATs in the mail any day now. They should go great with the new MIB Cobra Parasite and MIB Cobra Earthquake I just got.