Transformers MTMTE Discussion Thread

Prowl

Well, I hit up the local comic book shop here at college today since he puts out the comics on today instead of when they come in, which is Wednesday. When G1 Volume 2 came out, he was really cool and an extra two copies for me and one of my suitemates, but sadly today there was no More Than Meets The Eye. Tomorrow has my last 12 hours of school, then back home...I'm gonna miss you comic shop and T1 connection, then it's back home to dial up for the summer. I do plan on doing a little driving on Saturday....hopefully a comic book shop that I remember from a couple years ago in another town is still open, and if so, hopefully that particular shop will have a copy of MTMTE.

ok, so these r montly bios of transformers right?

what is that genesis book? is that just a picture book or is it bios too?

Let's face it - having a G-1 resource book is sweet :) I never had the Marvel ones so I will look forward to getting all of these books :)

Well, a thrilling search today through one of the two "mainstream" towns(Charlottesville, VA) yielded all of no comic book shops....sadly, it looks like I'm going to be going online to buy my copy of MTME and G1 V2...but, I did stop by the local TRU in that town to see that there were plenty of Silverstreaks and Jazz(es?), plus a Thundercracker or two. Also, I can finally sleep happily....I finally bought Season 1 boxed set on DVD...I know, it's been out for awhile, but I'm a college student that works only on breaks that had to deal with a girlfriend....money is tight. Time to educate my little brother on the wonder that is Generation 1. :D

Well, a thrilling search today through one of the two "mainstream" towns(Charlottesville, VA) yielded all of no comic book shops....sadly, it looks like I'm going to be going online to buy my copy of MTME and G1 V2...but, I did stop by the local TRU in that town to see that there were plenty of Silverstreaks and Jazz(es?), plus a Thundercracker or two. Also, I can finally sleep happily....I finally bought Season 1 boxed set on DVD...I know, it's been out for awhile, but I'm a college student that works only on breaks that had to deal with a girlfriend....money is tight. Time to educate my little brother on the wonder that is Generation 1. :D

Hey Chugimus, I can pick you up a copy of MTMTE if you want one - PM me if you're interested...

I finally read this book over the weekend, and I really like it! It's great to see all the Micromasters in their glory. I got a kick out of Bombshock, I believe, and his numbness to violence. That makes me think of that tiny tank in a whole new light. Stuff like that....I really like th is book. I can't wait to see what they say about the Constructicons next!!!

I thought about that Prowl, but last night I contacted Cobra Commander, so I'm going up to visit him later this week, plus visit his comic shop. I'll probably end up picking up a copy then. Are you still looking for a copy of War Within #6? I've got one if you need it...PM me or whatever. I appreciate you looking out for me....that's majorly cool man...totally something that a cool mod would do.

Well, after spending the day with my boy CC, I was finally able to pick up a copy of MTMTE. So far, I'm really impressed with a lot of the artwork, and some of the updated bio's are really pretty cool. All in all, I'd have to say that it's worth the money for any Transfan. Oh yeah, by the way Prowl, do you still want that WWI issue? PM tonight if you still want it so I can mail it out sometime tomorrow.