out for the count

Nope

Im done on here.. but bad things happen and things need to change.. thanks for the run guys.. sorry about the short notice, I hope sntrooper or someone will take over the survivor game.. sorry again. bye guys.

:evil: :evil: It's the Ultra Magnus rank....that made him retired :lol: :lol:

I'll do the samething thing once I reached that rank.

In the meantime, I am prowdly to accept the ADC TF Master Spammer title now that the Crazyman is gone! @-@ @-@

I got an itchin' feeling CD will be back...

I still say you should stay though man,you were one of the first to welcome me here and I really appreciate that.I haven't known you as long as some of the others,but you're a cool guy and you'll be missed.

he'll be back.. he just needs a sabatical..

I give it a week.

I agree man... We have seen CD do this before and he has come back and blah blah blah... I got some ideas why he is doing this but I'm not going to get into it here...

I don't think you should leave CD...and I really hope you're not trying to get a rise out of us, because that will piss me off. However, if you are leaving for good reasons, you will be missed. Even though I have had my differences with you as far as life in general goes, you have a good heart (even though your mind seems to override it more often than not), and I hope you return at some point.

I agree with DarthJoe on this one.

I don't know why you're leaving CD, and if something happened that we need to deal with then let us know. That's what we're here for. If you're just burnt out or some other reason, then you're always welcome back.

nooooooooo CD come back!!! :(

*Goes jumps off the roof* :cry: :cry: :(